Thread: Rex Press Conference

Veteran

Rex Press Conference

He is confident just a sprain for Sanchez. He sounded pretty t'd off about the slide saying the "kid's go to learn how to slide properly."

Rex looks like a kid though, he is pretty happy (should be). He said "Revis had a bad game since he dropped a few INTs". Of course he was joking, but he made me laugh out loud.

He is even cracking on Braylon for that drop.

I love Rex when he can be like this.

Clemens Gets a Game Ball.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Game Balls from Rex= Total Joke

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HessStation View Post
    Clemens Gets a Game Ball.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Game Balls from Rex= Total Joke
    Of course they are!!! Look who has gotten them. Kellen, Rhodes last week, Fireman Ed. Please

I want Sanchez diving head first in that spot.. He wasn't going to take a flush hit and if he slides there is no first down.

You can be smart about sliding, but that is not the spot to do it.

Veteran
    Rex: Braylon needs to put stick-um on his helmet

Rex was right. Sanchez needs to be more smart imo.

Quote Originally Posted by FYtheSG View Post
    Of course they are!!! Look who has gotten them. Kellen, Rhodes last week, Fireman Ed. Please
    I will say Sheppard deserved one tonight.

All Pro
    I think the no sliding thing is going to be taken way out of context in the paper. Could make rex look real bad with it.....plus i think the assessment is wrong.

He got dinged up, and i hope not, but possibly hurt, but no way should sanches slid. That was a quick play, and he got the first down. If you run for 12 yards on 3rd and 5, you slide. If its 1 more yard to a first down in a close game you dive. He did the right thing....

Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    I think the no sliding thing is going to be taken way out of context in the paper. Could make rex look real bad with it.....plus i think the assessment is wrong.

He got dinged up, and i hope not, but possibly hurt, but no way should sanches slid. That was a quick play, and he got the first down. If you run for 12 yards on 3rd and 5, you slide. If its 1 more yard to a first down in a close game you dive. He did the right thing....
    Correct...

HE has to slide there. If it's a 3rd and 15 and he slides at 7 yards, then that is being smart.

Sliding in that spot today is being too careful. Especially considering he knew that he wasn't going to take a flush hit.

All Pro
    he needs to be taught how to dive forward and not land on his knees. lol