Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Rex Press Conference

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dutchess County, NY
    Posts
    1,040

    Rex Press Conference

    He is confident just a sprain for Sanchez. He sounded pretty t'd off about the slide saying the "kid's go to learn how to slide properly."

    Rex looks like a kid though, he is pretty happy (should be). He said "Revis had a bad game since he dropped a few INTs". Of course he was joking, but he made me laugh out loud.

    He is even cracking on Braylon for that drop.

    I love Rex when he can be like this.

  2. #2
    Clemens Gets a Game Ball.

    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


    Game Balls from Rex= Total Joke

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by HessStation View Post
    Clemens Gets a Game Ball.

    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


    Game Balls from Rex= Total Joke
    Of course they are!!! Look who has gotten them. Kellen, Rhodes last week, Fireman Ed. Please

  4. #4
    I want Sanchez diving head first in that spot.. He wasn't going to take a flush hit and if he slides there is no first down.

    You can be smart about sliding, but that is not the spot to do it.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,830
    Rex: Braylon needs to put stick-um on his helmet

  6. #6
    Rex was right. Sanchez needs to be more smart imo.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by FYtheSG View Post
    Of course they are!!! Look who has gotten them. Kellen, Rhodes last week, Fireman Ed. Please
    I will say Sheppard deserved one tonight.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,084
    I think the no sliding thing is going to be taken way out of context in the paper. Could make rex look real bad with it.....plus i think the assessment is wrong.

    He got dinged up, and i hope not, but possibly hurt, but no way should sanches slid. That was a quick play, and he got the first down. If you run for 12 yards on 3rd and 5, you slide. If its 1 more yard to a first down in a close game you dive. He did the right thing....

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    I think the no sliding thing is going to be taken way out of context in the paper. Could make rex look real bad with it.....plus i think the assessment is wrong.

    He got dinged up, and i hope not, but possibly hurt, but no way should sanches slid. That was a quick play, and he got the first down. If you run for 12 yards on 3rd and 5, you slide. If its 1 more yard to a first down in a close game you dive. He did the right thing....
    Correct...

    HE has to slide there. If it's a 3rd and 15 and he slides at 7 yards, then that is being smart.

    Sliding in that spot today is being too careful. Especially considering he knew that he wasn't going to take a flush hit.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    8,650
    he needs to be taught how to dive forward and not land on his knees. lol

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us