Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bart scott is an a**h*** sometimes

All League

bart scott is an a**h*** sometimes

u cant do that undisciplined..rex should have pulled him for a series

All League
    Is this really worthy of it's own thread?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyeffinjetsfan View Post
    Is this really worthy of it's own thread?
    why not??? u dont think its a problem w mr mouth?

Veteran
    he should be benched. he made the tackle after that and he was still yapping his mouth. he needs to shut the f up

All League
    nice job bart..giving bucs life..against a good team u will cost us a win

Bart Scott brings a physicality and swagger NO Jets Defense has ever had. Ill deal with the negatives with him. I like it. Of course, i would be much more p'd off it was a close game and it hurt us more but the Jets never had this before so its a welcome change.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJETS3233 View Post
    Bart Scott brings a physicality and swagger NO Jets Defense has ever had. Ill deal with the negatives with him. I like it. Of course, i would be much more p'd off it was a close game and it hurt us more but the Jets never had this before so its a welcome change.
    again one day it will cost us!!!

Veteran
    cost us a shutout. cost me 6 fantasy points. potentially cost me my season.

143 bart.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan10 View Post
    again one day it will cost us!!!
    OK, and it didn't cost them today, so why are you *****ing?

u cant do that undisciplined..rex should have pulled him for a series
    No...

And he's a big reason this defense is as good as it is. That playing on the edge is part of what makes him good and part of what gives this defense this physical identity.

That penalty should have gone both ways there and it didn't... Both guys equally got into it, just Bart was able to get the helmet.

Bart is Rex on the field and aggressive penalties are good penalties.

Hall Of Fame
    Amazing, the Jets absolutely DOMINATE on defense, we haven't seen a defense as dominating the defense we are watching this year in years, if not EVER, and that is without Jenkins.

And yet STILL there is some clown Jet fan complaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UN-*#@*ING believable!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Amazing, the Jets absolutely DOMINATE on defense, we haven't seen a defense as dominating the defense we are watching this year in years, if not EVER, and that is without Jenkins.

And yet STILL there is some clown Jet fan complaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UN-*#@*ING believable!!!
    Ray some people just live to complain..

All Pro
    bart scott is an a**h*** sometimes

So what. PatsFanTX* is all of the time.

The Jets have the best D in the league. Scott has contibuted more than he had detracted from than that

It was a bonehead play but i love his intensity and his swagger is a big reason for our good defense this year. STFU and enjoy the win and be glad we're not the ***** defense we've been for years

Waterboy

BS (BART SCOTT)

Yes, dont awake the sleeping bear--BS did just that and it likley would have cost th Jets against a better team. Got it!

Now lets talk about the NYJ Def and who has really made them, next to Revis, its all about Bart Scott. He plays hard and backs up his talk. I have not seen a Jets D with this much passion to stop opposition since sack exchange, maybe this group is better. Obviously, K Rhodes is the exception and has rode the coattails of the rest.
    Ill take the odd stupid penalties from aggrssion over any other Defense the Jets have have this decade, hands down. Lets focus on another Jet weakness, not Bart Scott.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman in indy View Post
    It was a bonehead play but i love his intensity and his swagger is a big reason for our good defense this year. STFU and enjoy the win and be glad we're not the ***** defense we've been for years
    u guys make me laugh u know nothing about football..but the final score..bart scott has been nothing..NOTHING but an overblown cheerleader this year..do u really think he has been the difference on this defense this year? or has it been revis,harris,jenk when he was healthy..i guess u guys forget the losses we had when sscott was not only invisible but totally out physicalled by.thefish..come on guys i posted just as play happened..overkill.ma.ybe...but mark my words he will kill us in a big spot one day..ala eric barton vs s.d.in playoff game..p.s. if u geniuses listened to post game show scott totally blamed himself saying it was NOT a professional -veteran play..hes more realistic aboutit then u cheerleaders who call yourself fans!!!
    Last edited by ryan10; 12-13-2009 at 06:29 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    He reminds me of Eric Barton a lot. Pretty good player but can do some dumb, hot heading things sometimes.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by pcavanagh View Post
    Yes, dont awake the sleeping bear--BS did just that and it likley would have cost th Jets against a better team. Got it!

Now lets talk about the NYJ Def and who has really made them, next to Revis, its all about Bart Scott. He plays hard and backs up his talk. I have not seen a Jets D with this much passion to stop opposition since sack exchange, maybe this group is better. Obviously, K Rhodes is the exception and has rode the coattails of the rest.
    Ill take the odd stupid penalties from aggrssion over any other Defense the Jets have have this decade, hands down. Lets focus on another Jet weakness, not Bart Scott.
    over harris,jenkins,even pace for that matter?..whatt r u watching? the pre game cheerleading that scott does hes a nice player that knows rex system..but even a bigger mouth,,,

over harris,jenkins,even pace for that matter?..whatt r u watching? the pre game cheerleading that scott does hes a nice player that knows rex system..but even a bigger mouth,,,
    Your posts make me laugh.

I can't believe how you can't get the idea of the things that Scott has done for this team. This defense is top 3 and he's a big part of that. We are now a physical team and Scott is a big reason for that. You take the violent penalties with that style. The pros outweigh the cons and you are too stupid to understand that.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    Your posts make me laugh.

I can't believe how you can't get the idea of the things that Scott has done for this team. This defense is top 3 and he's a big part of that. We are now a physical team and Scott is a big reason for that. You take the violent penalties with that style. The pros outweigh the cons and you are too stupid to understand that.
    so basically he is a cheerleader? what game did scott change this year? when we needed him most end of miami game #1 and jaguar game he got rolled over...you might be right he changed the culture of this defense...but more by mouth thenactions...again this post wasnt a kill scott thread but how f in stupid this guy can be at timesand how it will cost us one day..so maybe ur too stupid to understand that