Thread: "Same 'Ol Giants" - how sweet was THAT yesterday?

Banned

"Same 'Ol Giants" - how sweet was THAT yesterday?

Last game ever at THEIR stadium...

Playoffs (still) on the line...

And, they pull a total turkey

SAME 'OL GIANTS

I like the sound of that

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post

SAME 'OL GIANTS

I like the sound of that
    Their fans who largely are Yankee fans as well will find a way to first mope for a month about it, and then hype the latest chatter into the greatest coming of a season ever.

All League
    someone said that on the radio today and I had to laugh. they have no right to say that. same old is winning a SB every decade.

Banned
    Giants had injuries all over the place (Pierce, Webster, Ross, Phillips, Mackenzie) plus they miss Spagnoulo dearly. Still that was a humiliating performance by them yesterday.

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post

SAME 'OL GIANTS

I like the sound of that

Same ol giants

You moron we have played 2 nfc championship games in that stadium have many have you played

We have been to 4 super bowls an won 3 of time while in that stadium. how many have you won, ZERO

Its amazing how you guys were destroying your entire franchise the day after the Falcon game now your in love with the 2009 New York Jets I hope you gets your butts kicked Saturday Go Bengals.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by G1986 View Post
    Same ol giants

You moron we have played 2 nfc championship games in that stadium have many have you played

We have been to 4 super bowls an won 3 of time while in that stadium. how many have you won, ZERO

Its amazing how you guys were destroying your entire franchise the day after the Falcon game now your in love with the 2009 New York Jets I hope you gets your butts kicked Saturday Go Bengals.

All Pro
    Same ol giants

Delayed reaction, lol?

What's a bitter Giants fan doing here anyway? Of course we're happy the Giants suck. Is that a surprise? Now run along and start thinking about the draft.

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    suck on this

Rookie
    Same ol giants

Proof that Francesa reads and posts on JI !!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets4life335 View Post
    Proof that Francesa reads and posts on JI !!!!
    hahahah

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Delayed reaction, lol?

What's a bitter Giants fan doing here anyway? Of course we're happy the Giants suck. Is that a surprise? Now run along and start thinking about the draft.
    but you morons were killing your team after the falcon game even your head coach said you guys were done then asked santa for the colts to rest their players

Hall Of Fame
    but you morons were killing your team after the falcon game even your head coach said you guys were done then asked santa for the colts to rest their players

All Pro
    The real question is, why did the Giants rest their players in the final two weeks? I mean, they had everything to play for, right? Puzzling decision by Coughlin.

What? What's that? They did play all their starters? Why, that wouldn't seem possible, would it? I mean, how do you play all your starters in your final game at Giants Stadium with the playoffs potentially on the line and get blown off he field to the tune of 41-9? And how do you follow up that humiliation with a completely gutless performance the following week, getting whooped mercilessly 44-7?

No, no, they must have benched Eli and co., that's the only thing that makes sense.

Banned

All Pro
    I cant blame the guy for coming on a Jet web site because his laughing stock of a new jersey team layed down like dogs after 5 weeks..What web sites do they have to post on? Nothing as successfull as JI for sure..Most of those old fart Giaint fans don't even know how to use a computer, or know what the world wide web is..Thats why they all listen on the radio, as the organ grinder John Mara plays, and his monkey Fatcessa dances.

All League
    Same ol giants

There's a reason why they're called the VAGiants.

Now go drink your prune juice and go to bed.

Hall Of Fame
    G1986 is Fatcessar!

You fat f*$%&%$##)*$%*@%*%&(#&!#(&(#!&($%&(_$*%@*)#)&$(*^# *)$@~ bastard!