Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two places for So Cal Jets fans to watch the game

Veteran

Two places for So Cal Jets fans to watch the game

1. Timmy Nolans in Toluca for the Valley and LA crowd
    2. For the Old Green Dog patrons in Long Beach, we've moved across the street to Wardlow Station ( AKA Grand Central Station ) lots of big screens.

See ya there GO JETS

Baddniss has a big screen too!

I'll be at Hennessey's in Dana Point if anyone wants to go there! Not many Jet fans go there but if a few people live close by you can show up and I can arrange having drink and food specials throughout the playoffs.

Practice Squad
    Timmy Nolans is great, I was in LA on vacation earlier this year and saw the Saints game there. Awesome Jets bar.

All League
    Yankee Doodles used to be on Topanga and Victory.
    Now there at Fallbrook and Victory, Woodland Hills...San Fernando Valley.

Veteran
    so is anybody going to either one of these places? i was thinking of going to timmy nolans tomorrow to watch the game. is the other place better?

Wink

Cali
    If you would like to drop off that hot chickee from your avatar at my house , and then come back 3 hours later, after you watch the game at Tommy Nolans, then I think it would be a great day for everyone...

Veteran
    lol....she'd probably rather hang out at your house rather than go sit with me and a bunch of other drunk jet fans tomorrow but i think that since its my bday tomorrow as well as the game the guilt would get to her!

Veteran

Sharkeez, Manhattan Beach

We'll have a crew there. Look for my Kyle Clifton jersey.

Veteran
    My place in Solana Beach if your in San Diego. There's at least 20 of us for the game.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by HBJETFANBOB View Post
    1. Timmy Nolans in Toluca for the Valley and LA crowd
    NYJ310 and I will be at Timmy Nolan's. Based on my previous experiences there this season, I'd be surprised if there is less than 50 Jets fans there! Cali - don't change your original plans to go to Timmy Nolan's! HB Bob - make the trek up again (I'll have your cooler in my car this time)! Baddniss and LAJET, I know it's a haul from the Palisades and South Bay areas - but the environment is great!!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    NYJ310 and I will be at Timmy Nolan's. Based on my previous experiences there this season, I'd be surprised if there is less than 50 Jets fans there! Cali - don't change your original plans to go to Timmy Nolan's! HB Bob - make the trek up again (I'll have your cooler in my car this time)! Baddniss and LAJET, I know it's a haul from the Palisades and South Bay areas - but the environment is great!!!
    Frankie's crew is solid up there, 75 Jets maniacs at Timmy Nolans last week, 100+ this week.
    Some celebs are part of the crew.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsnrangers View Post
    Frankie's crew is solid up there, 75 Jets maniacs at Timmy Nolans last week, 100+ this week.
    Some celebs are part of the crew.
    Yeah, Frankie has been trying for years to get something like this going and it's finally coming to fruition. I take it you're part of the San Diego crew - have you ever come up here for a game?

Veteran
    Yeah, Frankie has been trying for years to get something like this going and it's finally coming to fruition. I take it you're part of the San Diego crew - have you ever come up here for a game?
    Yeah for the last Jets vs pasts game, what a blast! Myself and another guy have the SD Jets Fans website. I have the games at my place. We've met before with the SoCal Jets crew I believe when the Jets play the bolts.

All League
    Yeah for the last Jets vs pasts game, what a blast! Myself and another guy have the SD Jets Fans website. I have the games at my place. We've met before with the SoCal Jets crew I believe when the Jets play the bolts.
    I'm sure we've met before, brotha . . . and perhaps next week we'll meet again down in your neck of the woods

Veteran
    I'm sure we've met before, brotha . . . and perhaps next week we'll meet again down in your neck of the woods
    Thats what I'm hopin for, see you in G3 Qualcomm parking lot on the 17th. If not we might join Frankie at Timmy Nolans against the Colts.

Thumbs up

A Ben-310 appearance??? That alone is worth the price of admission!
    (especially if there is no cover charge!)...Hi Benny.

Exclamation

Thats what I'm hopin for, see you in G3 Qualcomm parking lot on the 17th. If not we might join Frankie at Timmy Nolans against the Colts.
    MAJOR pre-game BBQ/tailgate if we play the Bolts next weekend in SD!!!!

All League
    BUMP

Veteran

I'll be at Wardlow Station with my peeps. GO JETS, save the cooler for the Victory parade February 9th.