Thread: Philadelphia at Dallas

JetsInsider.com Legend

Philadelphia at Dallas

WHO CARES, WE WON!!!!!!!

But seriously, it's a pretty hard game to watch.

Veteran
    I knew Dallas was gonna take it to them

Banned
    I had a STRONG feeling the Cowboys were going to win this game for some reason today...Made sure to change my prediction to the Cowboys from the Eagles today in the playoff prediction thread... Their rushing attack is killer and wow...As I'm trying, Felix Jones just busted a 70+ yard TD...Crazy.

Cowboys will be TOUGH to beat... Great pass rush, CB in Newman that can shut #1 WR's down...Tony Romo is becoming a LEADER... I hate the Cowboys, but I enjoy watching these guys. Miles Austin? Star in the making.

Hall Of Fame
    I'm surprised, I picked philly because they usually don't stink for several games in a row and Dallas is not as great as they have played the last couple games. This is no contest though total hammer job.

All League
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    the eagles are who you thought they were... at least this season they are the cowboys b itch!!!!

Practice Squad
    what are we looking at, a Vikings -2.5 opening line? or even less? Dallas looks really really good since the Saints game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    I'm surprised, I picked philly because they usually don't stink for several games in a row and Dallas is not as great as they have played the last couple games. This is no contest though total hammer job.
    I know & understand where your coming from. Just goes to show, the playoffs are all about which teams are confident and heading into the playoffs with the much needed momentum. Those types of teams, usually have major success in the tourney.

Jets: Won 5 of their last 6 heading into the playoffs.
    Bengals: Lost 3 of their last 4 heading into the playoffs.

Jets Dominated on the road today.

Cowboys: 3 game winning streak against teams such as the Saints, Skins and Eagles.
    Eagles: Were on a 6 game win streak, until Dallas last week, thats when they got blown out by the score of 24-0; thats when they lost momentum.

Cowboys Dominated the Eagles, again.

Teams like the Patriots and Cards are in trouble tomorrow.

Both the Ravens and Packers are hot right now.

Ravens come in winning 3 of their last 4 games and the Patriots just their last game, just lost Welker for the season...And the Packers just TOOK it to the Cards last week.

Pats and Cards will lose tomorrow.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Anthony Spencer is a BEAST...we need a stud DE like that next season to take our defense to the next level.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    I know & understand where your coming from. Just goes to show, the playoffs are all about which teams are confident and heading into the playoffs with the much needed momentum. Those types of teams, usually have major success in the tourney.

Jets: Won 5 of their last 6 heading into the playoffs.
    Bengals: Lost 3 of their last 4 heading into the playoffs.

Jets Dominated on the road today.

Cowboys: 3 game winning streak against teams such as the Saints, Skins and Eagles.
    Eagles: Were on a 6 game win streak, until Dallas last week, thats when they got blown out by the score of 24-0; thats when they lost momentum.

Cowboys Dominated the Eagles, again.

Teams like the Patriots and Cards are in trouble tomorrow.

Both the Ravens and Packers are hot right now.

Ravens come in winning 3 of their last 4 games and the Patriots just their last game, just lost Welker for the season...And the Packers just TOOK it to the Cards last week.

Pats and Cards will lose tomorrow.
    I think Cards for sure.

Banned
    This might be the end of the Reid/McNabb regime. I know they're both under contract and they've won a ton of regular season games but this is just an embarassng loss and Reid/McNabb haven't had enough postseason success to justify no Lombardi trophies after a decade together.

Definitely one will stay. Probably McNabb stays since Philly won't be able to get a replacement for him right away.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    This might be the end of the Reid/McNabb regime. I know they're both under contract and they've won a ton of regular season games but this is just an embarassng loss and Reid/McNabb haven't had enough postseason success to justify no Lombardi trophies after a decade together.

Definitely one will stay. Probably McNabb stays since Philly won't be able to get a replacement for him right away.
    I cant see Shotty leaving the Jets for a team like the Bills...But the Eagles? Damn, I could see Shotty leaving us for the Eagles.

I REALLY want Shotty Jr to stay another year or two

Veteran
    This game was the perfect setup to take the Vikes next week at a cheap price. will probably be Vikes -3. My prediction is Vikes-27 Dallas-17

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post

They just signed Reid a few weeks ago. No chance he goes. McNabb is an interesting one. It seems that they always want to dump him and Kolb actually showed something this year to give the team more reason to think about it. They also have Vick. The thing is they guaranteed McNabb a ton of money so they would need to find a trading partner to make it happen. The Eagles did potentially plan for such a contingency as they wrote his contract to where almost the entire 2010 cap hit was felt in 2009 in the event there was a cap.

McNabb was brutal these last two weeks. I cant believe how bad he was. He has always been inaccurate, but he begs every year for down field guys and he just couldnt even come close to hitting them these past two games. He is probably the worst big game QB of this generation.