Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meadowlands South!

Undrafted Free Agent

Arrow Meadowlands South!

We are proud to be the BEST Jets fan club in America (at least outside NY). Over 200 fans showed up today to watch our boys spank the Bungals again. I just want to thank you Jets brothers and sisters in the Tampa Bay area for coming out and making this a super party every week! Like Woody Johnson said a few weeks ago when he stopped by our massive Jets vs. Bucs tailgate party - "This is the most impressive group I've seen". Thank You all, and let's have another record crowd next weekend!

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangold's Brother View Post
    We are proud to be the BEST Jets fan club in America (at least outside NY). Over 200 fans showed up today to watch our boys spank the Bungals again. I just want to thank you Jets brothers and sisters in the Tampa Bay area for coming out and making this a super party every week! Like Woody Johnson said a few weeks ago when he stopped by our massive Jets vs. Bucs tailgate party - "This is the most impressive group I've seen". Thank You all, and let's have another record crowd next weekend!
    Congrats!!!! We got 135 in Atlanta (our new high), hopefully we'll break that record next week.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Thanks. Congrats to you too. Looks like Jets Nation is strong in Atlanta as well.

All Pro
    sigh.. there's 2 other humans here that like the jets. 1 is a doppleganger that runs in an opposite social circle, and the other is a 50 year old man missing most his teeth and it's always awkward with him.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanDownSouth View Post
    Congrats!!!! We got 135 in Atlanta (our new high), hopefully we'll break that record next week.
    Gotta be Mazzy'z... That's one of a few things I miss about ATL.

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

You had about 100 for the game vs Atl. Nice job indeed.

Hall Of Fame
    GREAT, The TAMPA club is indeed outstanding. FESTA and you guys do a GREAT job.

Here in Charlotte, we have modeled our club around yours. Festa has given us some great insight and in our FIRST year, we had about 100 fans. I will post pix in a few minutes, uploading them now.

www.charlottejetsfans.com

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    sigh.. there's 2 other humans here that like the jets. 1 is a doppleganger that runs in an opposite social circle, and the other is a 50 year old man missing most his teeth and it's always awkward with him.
    Is a doppleganger in an opposite social circle mean "the gay version of you"?

Hall Of Fame
    Some pix of the Charlotte JETS Fans, our 1stofficial year and what a year we have had!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Our annointed Fireman Ed in Charlotte!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt3r61-uLKA

Veteran
    The So Cal crew was loud and proud as well, big crowds in Long Beach
    (Sanchez's home town ) and in Toluca Lake with the LA group, maybe next week
    we all go to San Diego.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post

Here in Charlotte, we have modeled our club around yours. Festa has given us some great insight and in our FIRST year, we had about 100 fans. I will post pix in a few minutes, uploading them now.

Thanks for the invite Matt. I had to pass. I am having shoulder surgery on Friday and had way to much to do before becoming one handed for the next 6 weeks or so. Next season. I promise.

Practice Squad

Pics look awesome!! I think you guys picked a great bar (partly because its close to my place). Too bad I could not be there. But I will be there this sat or sunday. GO JETS!!!!

I was in Tampa last week. We had a lax tourney. I knew you guys where there but had not internet connects. I watched the game in a Chilis's I think. Next to the Macaroni grill on Bruce B something or other. Just off 75.

All Pro

Very nice, Matt.

I'll have to try and stop by when I visit my son next year.

Undrafted Free Agent
    southpark, great job! Looks like yall got it goin Keep up the good work.

All Pro
    Tell Jack that his friends Bob and Kathleen from Long Island say hello and GO JETS!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    Very nice, Matt.

I'll have to try and stop by when I visit my son next year.
    Great, feel free to sign up for our list at our web site.

Perhaps next year!

Here is another link to our club and Thank you to the Tampa club.

Without them, there is NO us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQyRgP_5mrQ

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Tell Jack that his friends Bob and Kathleen from Long Island say hello and GO JETS!
    Crossfire, Jack who? There's more than 1.

All Pro
    Jack Corbo. You know him?