Thread: IND trip

IND trip

Just booked trip out to indy. Arrive Sat. pricelined hotel at University place(great deal), tix in 600 level and Not cheap( most expensive part of trip) traveling lone wolf out there, who else is going?

Waterboy
    Flying out Friday night, staying at IU for the weekend. Looking for a Jet tailgate to attend, who knwos of one?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSX99 View Post
    Just booked trip out to indy. Arrive Sat. pricelined hotel at University place(great deal), tix in 600 level and Not cheap( most expensive part of trip) traveling lone wolf out there, who else is going?
    I've been to dozens of venues for concerts and sporting events and I've never heard of a 600 level. I don't think I've ever heard of a 500 level.

Practice Squad
    flying in with a friend Sunday morning at 11. Going straight to the stadium to tailgate, hopefully with the JI crew. staying downtown.

Veteran
    Driving 7.5 hrs alone... again. Arriving Sat. night and departing Mon. morning. Got my tix for $275 (family deal).

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I've been to dozens of venues for concerts and sporting events and I've never heard of a 600 level. I don't think I've ever heard of a 500 level.
    The old Vet in Philly had the infamous 700 level.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/700_Level

Also looking for tailgate. wondering if the the jets insider travel package has anything planned? Id be more than happy to buy a ticket to that if its offered. Def want to party with some diehard fans from the board.

Banned
    Also looking for tailgate. wondering if the the jets insider travel package has anything planned? Id be more than happy to buy a ticket to that if its offered. Def want to party with some diehard fans from the board.

The stadium is in the middle of the city; do they even have above-ground parking? I see a few club lots and a big multi-level parking structure. Not sure about tailgating.

SAR I

Veteran
    YO! I may have an extra ticket for less than $300 if anyone is contemplating making the trip...

Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    YO! I may have an extra ticket for less than $300 if anyone is contemplating making the trip...

Im going out there. wheres the seat?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Driving 7.5 hrs alone... again. Arriving Sat. night and departing Mon. morning. Got my tix for $275 (family deal).
    I gotta give credit to ya man, thats a helluva drive on your own

Veteran
    Im going out there. wheres the seat?
    500 section, row 2. I think he's a season tix holder so you would be a cpl Colts fans and myself.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Green&White51 View Post
    I gotta give credit to ya man, thats a helluva drive on your own
    Yeah, no sweat after the Cincy drive (another 7.5 hrs).

I bought my ticket from StubHub in section 615 for $242 after all of the fees

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman in indy View Post
    I bought my ticket from StubHub in section 615 for $242 after all of the fees
    Nice. My friend got us tix in section 637 row 6. Payed $250. Where' the party this weekend?!