Thread: Jersey Question

All League

Jersey Question

Has anyone else customized a jersey on the Jets site with a retired player? It seems from the Jets' ordering page that they're limited to producing those from the current roster only.

I want a K. Johnson authentic in white.
    RESTRICTIONS:
    Please note that we cannot produce jerseys of retired, deceased, traded, or past players or current player nicknames. We also cannot produce drafted player jerseys with their name and number until they have officially signed with the NFL and Players Inc.. Further orders with no name and number or inappropriate or vulgar names will not be produced.

Veteran
    ... they're doing you the favor ...

l_j_r

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    Has anyone else customized a jersey on the Jets site with a retired player? It seems from the Jets' ordering page that they're limited to producing those from the current roster only.

I want a K. Johnson authentic in white.
    It's an NFL Players Association issue. If you purchase a KJ jersey, there's no mechanism to get him paid and it takes revenue away from active players.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Jersey answer

It's a small relatively unimportant state located somewhere between New York and Pennsylvania. There are no towns or cities within it, just Exit numbers and a beautiful new football stadium set to open for business in just 5 weeks with NCAA Lacrosse

All League
    Bah. They're the only ones that sell size 46 authentics. Jerseys101 only has 48 on up.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    It's an NFL Players Association issue. If you purchase a KJ jersey, there's no mechanism to get him paid and it takes revenue away from active players.

SAR I
    Weak

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Jersey answer

It's a small relatively unimportant state located somewhere between New York and Pennsylvania. There are no towns or cities within it, just Exit numbers and a beautiful new football stadium set to open for business in just 5 weeks with NCAA Lacrosse
    Weaker

wow... that sucks. I wonder how those guys are getting the custom Jets Pat Tillman jerseys made...