Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: We ALL know Bradway is begging Tanny to trade up...but for who?

  1. #1

    We ALL know Bradway is begging Tanny to trade up...but for who?

    I can imagine Bradway and his team trying to convince Tanny, just like how they did last year for Shonn Greene.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,124
    Sit tight and take Mount Cody at 61.

    Use 198 for Arthur Moats, OLB.

  3. #3
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,179
    Quote Originally Posted by NY State of Mind View Post
    I can imagine Bradway and his team trying to convince Tanny, just like how they did last year for Shonn Greene.
    I like how you think, and I like that Nike Revis Swoosh. Wow, that is terrific.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,481
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I like how you think, and I like that Nike Revis Swoosh. Wow, that is terrific.
    Hey drunkey, go to sleep...

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Posts
    1,555
    who you calling drunkey....

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,481
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJet85 View Post
    who you calling drunkey....
    Pretty much anyone awake at this point.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    18,349
    I think trading up is a bad idea, looking at the available talent, there is still plenty of good players out there. Just be patient this year and take what's available when it's your turn. Save the extra picks.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,321
    If we can trade up for Mays, that would be huge.

    We can run a 3-3-5, and have Mays run all of the blitz's with Rex's style...

    Having a secondary of Revis, Cromartie, Wilson, Mays, and Leonhard would scare the pants off of our opponents.

    Maybe our 2nd, 4th, and Eric Smith to move up for Mays?

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m View Post
    I think trading up is a bad idea, looking at the available talent, there is still plenty of good players out there. Just be patient this year and take what's available when it's your turn. Save the extra picks.
    it saddens me when i remember we only have 4 picks left. i hope we have something up our sleeves. this draft is just way too talented to come away with only 2 players in the first 3 rounds.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,367
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Ro 25 View Post
    If we can trade up for Mays, that would be huge.

    We can run a 3-3-5, and have Mays run all of the blitz's with Rex's style...

    Having a secondary of Revis, Cromartie, Wilson, Mays, and Leonhard would scare the pants off of our opponents.

    Maybe our 2nd, 4th, and Eric Smith to move up for Mays?
    YA!! Can we finally get some love from the Mays haters??

    If you got Revis-Cro-Wilson on coverage, can we not afford to have Mays now, to be out there headhuntin??

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    YA!! Can we finally get some love from the Mays haters??

    If you got Revis-Cro-Wilson on coverage, can we not afford to have Mays now, to be out there headhuntin??
    Mays is good, but I thought he could be had in the 2nd round. The way the first played out, I wouldn't mind trading up now to grab a player that fell. Mays is in that mix.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornwood, NY
    Posts
    5,645
    you can have Mays. Give me Burnett or maybe Allen. More complete players who I think may become better pros.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,367
    too bad you're wrong.

  14. #14
    There is so much talent still on the board. Best to sit and wait and see who falls into our lap just like round one. This is a draft where the patient teams can really win. We can get an impact player at 61 and a good player in the 4th.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,586
    A stud DE or Mays and this would be a great draft. I'm not sure if the Jets are willing to trade up this year; we will find out tonight.

  16. #16
    Nate Allen will be a 10 year pro for sure. But I don't think they go safety.

    Rex kept mentioning the depth in this draft at DL, so I think it is DL.


    If I could trade up and take anyone though, I trade up and take Brian Price.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,792
    Depending on who is there at 61 maybe they trade out into the top half of the 3rd and pick up another 4th....

    Come out with a 3rd and two 4s...

    Could still get an OLB (Sapp, Worilds, Roddrick Muckelroy or O'Brien Schofield)

    DE (Austen Lane, Arthur Jones, Corey Peters)

    OL or S...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us