Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: A Few Notes From The Afternoon Practice

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    119

    A Few Notes From The Afternoon Practice

    Lots of running plays with Joe McKnight, tryout RB Mickey Dean carrying the load in the no-tackling 11on11 drills

    CB Knowledge Timmons, tryout from Penn St, makes pick of rookie minicamp with breakup, diving INT of overthrow by tryout QB Eric Ward.

    McKnight looks better in afternoon practice

  2. #2
    thanks for the info.

  3. #3
    "knowledge"? serious?

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,321
    STOP POSTING POINTLESS THREADS, JETSRULE!!!!

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,325
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Ro 25 View Post
    STOP POSTING POINTLESS THREADS, JETSRULE!!!!
    Dude, it's May 1 -- what other kind of threads are there???

    I hate to break it to you, but "rookie camp updates" are about as good as it gets around here. . .

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by OCCH View Post
    Dude, it's May 1 -- what other kind of threads are there???

    I hate to break it to you, but "rookie camp updates" are about as good as it gets around here. . .
    after tomorrow no football until june 14

    what will we post about?

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Posts
    9,362
    Quote Originally Posted by OCCH View Post
    Dude, it's May 1 -- what other kind of threads are there???

    I hate to break it to you, but "rookie camp updates" are about as good as it gets around here. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewfanjets View Post
    after tomorrow no football until june 14

    what will we post about?
    Hampur.

  8. #8
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Ro 25 View Post
    STOP POSTING POINTLESS THREADS, JETSRULE!!!!
    If you're not interested then don't open the thread. Some of us are into this mini-camp stuff. Honestly, I hardly ever post here anymore because of this teeny-bopper BS.

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondary Al View Post
    If you're not interested then don't open the thread. Some of us are into this mini-camp stuff. Honestly, I hardly ever post here anymore because of this teeny-bopper BS.

    He has around 7 of these on the 1st page.

  10. #10
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    280
    Are you serious K RO?

    The purpose of this message board is to post Jets specific information.

    As far as that goes, the initial poster is doing a hell of a job keeping people up to date about whats going on at the Mini camp. I for one enjoy reading them.

    As for you...you are a waste of posting space. As someone else said, if you dont want to read them, dont open them.

    Keep it up Andrefanjets...i appreciate the updates

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by PappaSmurfNYJ View Post
    Are you serious K RO?

    The purpose of this message board is to post Jets specific information.

    As far as that goes, the initial poster is doing a hell of a job keeping people up to date about whats going on at the Mini camp. I for one enjoy reading them.

    As for you...you are a waste of posting space. As someone else said, if you dont want to read them, dont open them.

    Keep it up Andrefanjets...i appreciate the updates
    If you actually like this, I bet you'll LOVE his practice squad updates. I come here for Jets information, not who our rookie camp QB will be.


  12. #12
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    280
    I fail to see how this doesnt relate to the NYJ...

    Odds are atleast 5 or 6 of the guys at this minicamp will make the 53 man roster. Another 5 or so will make the practice squad. All relevant to the Jets.

    Your outlook is extremely short sighted, and for someone who posts on a message board is kinda surprising. With your approach, you would have missed out on the Bart Scotts and Jim Leonhards of the league.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,975
    Quote Originally Posted by PoconoJetFan View Post
    thanks for the info.
    Best avatar on JI.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Ro 25 View Post
    If you actually like this, I bet you'll LOVE his practice squad updates. I come here for Jets information, not who our rookie camp QB will be.


    Actually I did like it. What’s the problem?


    Just wondering where 128 got the info in a closed sesion

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by flgreen View Post
    Actually I did like it. What’s the problem?


    Just wondering where 128 got the info in a closed sesion
    twitter from the media

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewfanjets View Post
    twitter from the media


    Hmmmmm. It was closed to the media

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,763
    binoculars in the bushes?

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,088
    Quote Originally Posted by PappaSmurfNYJ View Post
    Are you serious K RO?

    The purpose of this message board is to post Jets specific information.

    As far as that goes, the initial poster is doing a hell of a job keeping people up to date about whats going on at the Mini camp. I for one enjoy reading them.

    As for you...you are a waste of posting space. As someone else said, if you dont want to read them, dont open them.

    Keep it up Andrefanjets...i appreciate the updates
    Thanks, I can't believe the unrealistic sense of entitlement some people have. Dude, the update is free and much appreciated by Jet fans starved for info in the preseason. Kindly get off your high horse, burro or whatever wretched creature has the misfortune of hauling your rear around and don't post nonsense. 1 poster doesn't like it but 10 or more do - we supposed to defer to you? Gimme a break. You've been told

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,846
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Ro 25 View Post
    If you actually like this, I bet you'll LOVE his practice squad updates. I come here for Jets information, not who our rookie camp QB will be.

    What would you call what's being posted? It's not like this thread has a misleading title. It's obviously going to be filled with news about players who probably won't make the team. But since we're in a news drought, we have to take what we can get

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,586
    Thanks for the updates. I guess this is all we can get until training camp

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us