Thread: Looking for VIP Tickets for Florham Park

Red face Looking for VIP Tickets for Florham Park

Hi -

Had a source for these for the past 5 years -even made the haul to Hofstra for a number of years. Last year we went to Florham park as much closer...Seems like the Jets great season has lead to these being harder to get - my sources is saying not possible for us this year which has my 2 sons so upset was initially was promised and told "no problem." Does anyone have a lead on how I might be able to get? Looking for Florham Park dates 8/23 or 24...I know it is open to the Public but once you have experienced VIP kinda hard... I know we are spoiled but anyone with an inside track this would be so appreciated...Thought I had this in the bag but I guess not..

Thanks - Kaya

Quote Originally Posted by kayaalli View Post
    Hi -

Had a source for these for the past 5 years -even made the haul to Hofstra for a number of years. Last year we went to Florham park as much closer...Seems like the Jets great season has lead to these being harder to get - my sources is saying not possible for us this year which has my 2 sons so upset was initially was promised and told "no problem." Does anyone have a lead on how I might be able to get? Looking for Florham Park dates 8/23 or 24...I know it is open to the Public but once you have experienced VIP kinda hard... I know we are spoiled but anyone with an inside track this would be so appreciated...Thought I had this in the bag but I guess not..

Thanks - Kaya
    It seems they are offering to club ticket holders
    If you can find one who is not going

What's the VIP stepup? Just closer or more access?

All League
    I believe you get some "schwag"...