Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Let's do what we can do

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3

    Let's do what we can do

    can we all start a collection to take out a full page ad in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette imploring Revis to sign? I will gladly lead the efforts and set up a Pay Pal account to pay for this. I just cant afford it on my own. Anybody in?

  2. #2
    You can't be trusted

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3
    i'll tell everybody where i'm sitting against the Ravens and if the ad doesn't run, come find me for your money back

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,003
    Can we make it so that members have to post a minimum of 10 times before they can start a thread?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dassin View Post
    Can we make it so that members have to post a minimum of 10 times before they can start a thread?
    Who made you board police? Let the man post his bad ideas.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3222 View Post
    can we all start a collection to take out a full page ad in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette imploring Revis to sign? I will gladly lead the efforts and set up a Pay Pal account to pay for this. I just cant afford it on my own. Anybody in?
    He can try to hold Woody hostage for his money . . . no way I'm spending a dime on the guy . . .

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3
    ok, i'll stop posting - the only reason i posted on this site is b/c of volume. I generally think most of you people on this site are cry baby douchebags - thanks for proving my theory

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Bronx, USA
    Posts
    4,965
    Where do you sit? I can leave $6 on your seat

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    23,372
    before you go, matt.... I suggest that if you come back and start any future really lame threads like this one, make sure you include a poll in each of them

    why should S48 have all the fun

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Um, no.

    Asking for money solicitation by a faceless poster on the Interweb reeks of scammers, no offense if you're not, but not taking the chance.

    Thread Locked.

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3222 View Post
    ok, i'll stop posting - the only reason i posted on this site is b/c of volume. I generally think most of you people on this site are cry baby douchebags - thanks for proving my theory
    Oh, ok.

    Scammer.

    Banned.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us