Thread: Let's do what we can do

Banned

Let's do what we can do

can we all start a collection to take out a full page ad in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette imploring Revis to sign? I will gladly lead the efforts and set up a Pay Pal account to pay for this. I just cant afford it on my own. Anybody in?

You can't be trusted

Banned
    i'll tell everybody where i'm sitting against the Ravens and if the ad doesn't run, come find me for your money back

All League
    Can we make it so that members have to post a minimum of 10 times before they can start a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dassin View Post
    Can we make it so that members have to post a minimum of 10 times before they can start a thread?
    Who made you board police? Let the man post his bad ideas.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3222 View Post
    can we all start a collection to take out a full page ad in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette imploring Revis to sign? I will gladly lead the efforts and set up a Pay Pal account to pay for this. I just cant afford it on my own. Anybody in?
    He can try to hold Woody hostage for his money . . . no way I'm spending a dime on the guy . . .

Banned
    ok, i'll stop posting - the only reason i posted on this site is b/c of volume. I generally think most of you people on this site are cry baby douchebags - thanks for proving my theory

All League
    Where do you sit? I can leave $6 on your seat

Hall Of Fame
    before you go, matt.... I suggest that if you come back and start any future really lame threads like this one, make sure you include a poll in each of them

why should S48 have all the fun

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Um, no.

Asking for money solicitation by a faceless poster on the Interweb reeks of scammers, no offense if you're not, but not taking the chance.

Thread Locked.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3222 View Post
    ok, i'll stop posting - the only reason i posted on this site is b/c of volume. I generally think most of you people on this site are cry baby douchebags - thanks for proving my theory
    Oh, ok.

Scammer.

Banned.