Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Important message for those with printout parking permits

Banned

Important message for those with printout parking permits

I had purchased a yellow parking pass through ticketexchange for yesterdays Pats game. It was the printout pass and not the pass you hang on the rearview mirror. It entitled me to park in any yellow or orange lots of my choice. When I got to the arena lot I wanted to park in, I was told I wasn`t allowed to park there with the printout pass. WTF I said? I called the stadium two weeks ago to make sure these would be good before I purchased them(I had to buy two for this year for the Pats and Texans games). I was assured they would be good for any yellow/orange lots.
    I nearly had a fist fight with 3 parking attendants and two security guards. Niether one of them would even team up together and I would fight them both at the same time. I gave them that option. At that point, if I wasn`t able to get into the lot I wanted/needed to get into to tailgate, then I was willing to fight and be thrown out. I paid $49.95 for this Pats parking pass and there was no way I would be denied entry.
    I was extremely fortunate that some other fans saw and heard the bullcrap I was getting and were very nice to offer me an extra pass they had for free. Don`t know if they are here on this board or not, but if so, thank you. So for those of you who have purchased these printout passes, they will not be accepted at any arena lots. It`s amazing that for $1.6 billion dollars and double the price of a regular pass, they are so inept over there. They need to have a scanner to scan the pass, yet they don`t have any at the arena. Not sure what else to say or do other than call the Jets, the stadium and/or the parking company and complain. Just a heads up to you people who are expecting to be able to park where are supposed to with these printout passes.

Banned
    You need to learn to control your temper.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Vick View Post
    You need to learn to control your temper.
    you need to not worry about others

Quote Originally Posted by 349-12-x4 View Post
    I had purchased a yellow parking pass through ticketexchange for yesterdays Pats game. It was the printout pass and not the pass you hang on the rearview mirror. It entitled me to park in any yellow or orange lots of my choice. When I got to the arena lot I wanted to park in, I was told I wasn`t allowed to park there with the printout pass. WTF I said? I called the stadium two weeks ago to make sure these would be good before I purchased them(I had to buy two for this year for the Pats and Texans games). I was assured they would be good for any yellow/orange lots.
    I nearly had a fist fight with 3 parking attendants and two security guards. Niether one of them would even team up together and I would fight them both at the same time. I gave them that option. At that point, if I wasn`t able to get into the lot I wanted/needed to get into to tailgate, then I was willing to fight and be thrown out. I paid $49.95 for this Pats parking pass and there was no way I would be denied entry.
    I was extremely fortunate that some other fans saw and heard the bullcrap I was getting and were very nice to offer me an extra pass they had for free. Don`t know if they are here on this board or not, but if so, thank you. So for those of you who have purchased these printout passes, they will not be accepted at any arena lots. It`s amazing that for $1.6 billion dollars and double the price of a regular pass, they are so inept over there. They need to have a scanner to scan the pass, yet they don`t have any at the arena. Not sure what else to say or do other than call the Jets, the stadium and/or the parking company and complain. Just a heads up to you people who are expecting to be able to park where are supposed to with these printout passes.
    i've been with 3 people the past two weeks that had printed out YELLOW passes and there were NO issues AT ALL! yesterday TWO people i was with had them and parked right next to me.

and why the hell did you pay that much? plenty of one for $25 each on Friday.

I had no problem with a printed pass - in the future it may help to have security contact a manager....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VINNYT View Post
    i've been with 3 people the past two weeks that had printed out YELLOW passes and there were NO issues AT ALL! yesterday TWO people i was with had them and parked right next to me.

Some people just like to complain. And are always looking for a fight.

Guy spent $50 and thinks he's owed the world.

did u happen to be pulling into the parking garage when this occurred? because i saw a very similar situation occuring as I was pulling in and the security guards were being complete asses

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

same thing happened to my sister during the Ravens game...they would not let her in the arena lot with the printed out pass- said they could not scan it (they never scanned my parking stub the past two week)...they sent her to parking lot P after letting her unload her kids and the food where we were tailgating...

Quote Originally Posted by NYJETS3233 View Post
    did u happen to be pulling into the parking garage when this occurred? because i saw a very similar situation occuring as I was pulling in and the security guards were being complete asses
    meadowlands gestapo acting like asses?? towards jets fans?? never happen...

Banned

it was like $39, then with fees it went to $49. It was the cheapest I found at the time(a few weeks ago).

Which lot are you talking about? Non of the arena lots accepted them. Others were turned away too but I refused to turn away. I`ve been in that lot before the parking deck was built. They told me I could park across by the stadium(Lot B if I wanted orange). I just didn`t understand how they could not have scanners at all the booths. I was livid and I still have one more game with one of those passes(Houston and the pass was only cost $35($25 + fees).

Banned
    it was like $39, then with fees it went to $49. It was the cheapest I found at the time(a few weeks ago).

Which lot are you talking about? Non of the arena lots accepted them. Others were turned away too but I refused to turn away. I`ve been in that lot before the parking deck was built. They told me I could park across by the stadium(Lot B if I wanted orange). I just didn`t understand how they could not have scanners at all the booths. I was livid and I still have one more game with one of those passes(Houston and the pass was only cost $35($25 + fees).
    Say hello to the folks in lot P for me.

seems that way. i will say they changed a lot from the first week. they seem sot have made a mess of things yesterday. was able to watch all kinds of stuff go down since i was on an island right on the main road of lot L. they weren't letting people go straight across if they came in to the lot from paterson plank. they were forced to go into Lot L

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BrowningNagle View Post
    I had no problem with a printed pass - in the future it may help to have security contact a manager....
    Where were those passes used ??

Buried deep inside 349's ramble was the fact that these printouts are not accepted IN THE ARENA LOTS .

He is correct.. they have no scanners there.

I park in 26A over there..great for my needs..and I got there at 11am yesterday and made a point of asking the parking attendant at the gate about this issue.

She said because the Arena Lots are not part of the stadium complex but still part of the NJSPEA, the Lots are leased by the teams for Stadium events and are not supplied with scanners.

I informed her about how beyond stupid that was.
    She informed me that she agreed.

Rookie
    Another made up story from our buddy here. If this is true you should have been ejected for challenging the staff to a fight. If it's not true you should be ejected from this site for flinging more crap.

Banned

listen up smartypants. I spent double of what I should have and all I expected was to park where I was entitled to park.

You`re such a tough guy on the computer with a big mouth here, come to Lot 26 under the blue billboard and I`ll fix your problem so the rest of this board doesn`t have to hear you whine about drunks, people cursing and the rest of your political correctness.

Go watch badminton or something if you can`t handle being a Jets fan.

Banned
    listen up smartypants. I spent double of what I should have and all I expected was to park where I was entitled to park.

You`re such a tough guy on the computer with a big mouth here, come to Lot 26 under the blue billboard and I`ll fix your problem so the rest of this board doesn`t have to hear you whine about drunks, people cursing and the rest of your political correctness.

LOL

Like I said, some people are always looking for a fight.

Can't say I'm surprised you were given a hard time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    Another made up story from our buddy here. If this is true you should have been ejected for challenging the staff to a fight. If it's not true you should be ejected from this site for flinging more crap.
    I`ll challenge anyone when I`m right.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    Another made up story from our buddy here.
    Not the part about the scanners and denied admission.

Banned
    I`ll challenge anyone when I`m right.
    Tough guy.

Rookie

Dude, chill out!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    Not the part about the scanners and denied admission.
    Agreed, that part I can believe. They did not use scanners by the Timex practice center either when entering around 11:30 yesterday.