Thread: New Stadium Ticket info

Practice Squad

New Stadium Ticket info

I have a question for you guys I have a chance to purchase Coaches Club seating area for $400 a ticket. Includes food and parking for one car. That is about the most I have ever paid for a football ticket but was wondering since its a one time only deal and they came available do you think its worth the money? Any of you had the experience to be in the coaches club? If so do you think I should do it? In the past I have purchsed $90 tickets and spent another $60-$70 on the tailgate. Being in the coaches club I would not need to tailgate.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

New Stadium Ticket Info thread is dead!

Long live the new New Stadium Ticket Info thread!

Hall Of Fame
    not sure any football game is worth 400 bucks a ticket. Are you sure it's Coaches Club and not Great Hall Club which the face value is around that 400 bucks a ticket?

Practice Squad
    YEs the tickets are actually $750 each but the guy is selling them for $400 because he cannot go. It includes one VIP parking pass and he said food too which I find odd.

All Pro
    Yes...

Food and non-alcohoilc beverages are included with your ticket price.

Veteran
    Yep, $400 for those seats is a bargain. $700 face with $30k psl. I just sold 25ydln seats in 135 for $315 and similar tickets have sold for much more. You'll be inside the 30s, free food n drink (non alcoholic), get to watch from on the field behind the jets bench and watch the post-game press conference. Basically if they really are coaches club seats, you'd be a fool not to take em at $400. The days of $100 tickets are gone. Unless you like breathing thin air and have a great pair of binoculars.