Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well I avg'd about a Heart-attack a Quarter. How about you?

All Pro

Well I avg'd about a Heart-attack a Quarter. How about you?

My god. I mean i really, I'm sure my neighbours looked through their blinds a few times. I crushed cushions, remotes and several households pets were cussed out of the room.

Hell of win, but for the sake of my house staying in one piece, we need to get things tightened up out their on both sides of the ball.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    My god. I mean i really, I'm sure my neighbours looked through their blinds a few times. I crushed cushions, remotes and several households pets were cussed out of the room.

Hell of win, but for the sake of my house staying in one piece, we need to get things tightened up out their on both sides of the ball.

Our windows were wide open and my neighbors got a taste of me screaming in the living room and wife slinging expletives at the Vikes/Cowboys game in the spare room. Hopefully, there weren't any children outside.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I died!! I'm posting from heaven.

i saved my heart attacks for the fourth quarter...

I was INSANE i thought my neighbors were going to call the cops

Hall Of Fame
    Seriously 3 out of 5 games have been complete nail bitters. I think I am developing an ulcer.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    I died!! I'm posting from heaven.
    LOL, somebody pinch me!

All Pro
    This was the second game that really got me screaming, the first being the equally horribly officiated opener. Go figure...

All Pro
    lol right with you..this was a tough tough win..gotta give denver credit, they played their asses off today..VERY happy to come out with a W & 5-1

All League
    Between the Vikings game and today, I am 32 but have the heart of a 92 year old multiple triple-bypass survivor.

Other than the Pats and Buffalo games, this season has been great for excitement, but bad for the ticker.

All Pro
    I knew that this would be a tough game. Monday night, short week game in Denver.

No air. Great win

All Pro
    I lost it and had rage blackouts a few times.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I lost it and had rage blackouts a few times.
    lol i threw my hat for the first time since the opener..so frustrating..the jets were a little flat but they still pulled it out..awesome

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by WeskerLogan View Post
    lol i threw my hat for the first time since the opener..so frustrating..the jets were a little flat but they still pulled it out..awesome
    You threw your hat?

Your so hardcore

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by WeskerLogan View Post
    I'm pretty sure my Revis jersey is bad luck. I wore it for the opener and the first three quarters today. Took it off and all of a sudden things started going our way.

Wore my Klecko throwback for the other four games.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post

me too!!

i'm guessing the entire board was the same way till the holmes PI call as well..

aside from the trolls of course..

All League
    This was the worst game I have witnessed in a while from a Jets fan's perspective (maybe since last week)...I was at a Baptism (my first since mine???, even tho I am a baptized/confirmed Catholic) and I got to see the 1st quarter on a TV at the bar at the restaurant.

I knew right away we didn't really have our swagger so the anxiety started there.

Then people started leaving and I wanted to stay til half time but the GF wanted to leave so we jumped in the car where many more curses, heart attacks, anxiety attacks, screaming, ranting and raving took place while sitting in traffic driving from Edison home to Weehawken.

Got home half way through the third quarter where I cursed, screamed, ranted and raved until LT punched in that last TD.

What a day.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by MadCroatian View Post
    Other than the Pats and Buffalo games, this season has been great for excitement, but bad for the ticker.
    I have to tell you MadCroatian...that shot of Sterger you have in your profile looks absolutely NOTHING like the Sterger I sat next to on a plane ride home Tampa to Newark back in late 2007.

Not the same one who gave me her number...

Nope.

Veteran
    Sundays are supposed to be for relaxing and watching games, but man, was I drained after this one.

I began the season drinking beer. Before the season ends, this team will have me on morphine-Demerol-Vicodin cocktails with grain alcohol chasers. These 4th QTRs are painful to watch.

Undrafted Free Agent
    My wife was really close to throwing me out of the house. I think I offended many of my neighbors with my profanity laden screams