1 3.85%
  • Matt Stafford

2 7.69%
  • Mark Sanchez

11 42.31%

Thread: Who are the NY Jets?

All League

Who are the NY Jets?

Who has this team beaten? How many SB's have they been to in the last 40 years? How many have they won?

I am totally and completely sick of these a$$holes telling me how good they are, then putting forth zero effort in a game like they did today. Cripes, they did not even bother to show up! It was so bad today I turned the game off after the first posession in the 2nd half when they did nothing with Brad Smith's 50 yard kick off return and went to clean the mold in my bathroom! The QB sucked. The WR's sucked, the RB's sucked, and the HC sucked the whole dam stinky pile of bragadocio sucked!

I watch every game every week and I am sorry folks, the:

Dolfags
    Pats
    Titans
    Steelers
    Raiders
    Ravens
    Chiefs

are are all better teams in the AFC

Undrafted Free Agent
    SOJF

Dump.Lock.Ban

All Pro
    This is almost like a Schroy thread.

don't quite understand the point of your poll. imo, all of those qb's would suck as badly if sch$tty were their offensive coach.

Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    Who has this team beaten? How many SB's have they been to in the last 40 years? How many have they won?

I am totally and completely sick of these a$$holes telling me how good they are, then putting forth zero effort in a game like they did today. Cripes, they did not even bother to show up! It was so bad today I turned the game off after the first posession in the 2nd half when they did nothing with Brad Smith's 50 yard kick off return and went to clean the mold in my bathroom! The QB sucked. The WR's sucked, the RB's sucked, and the HC sucked the whole dam stinky pile of bragadocio sucked!

Dolfags
    Pats
    Titans
    Steelers
    Raiders
    Ravens
    Chiefs

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post

Dolfags
    Pats
    Titans
    Steelers
    Raiders
    Ravens
    Chiefs

Why listen then? The rest you are wrong about.

All Pro
    We're better than the Raiders, Chiefs, and Dolphins.

Steelers, Ravens, Patriots, Colts, and Titans are all better than we are. I think we're better than the Texans.

As for the poll question, I'd take Bradford over Sanchez without hesitation at this point.

Veteran
    true. Elite teams don't get shutout at home after a bye. ... mark it. ..4-6.

No Playoffs. ..why. ...Shotty

Practice Squad
    If you really feel that way, why bother? For years I would ruin my fall weekends watching the Jets....often extending the pain of the loss into Monday and Tuesday. The wife. kids and dog would avoid me after a bad loss. I still enjoy watching the games, but realized I can't do anything about it as I'm just a spectator. If you sincerely feel that way...screw it. Become a Pats fan.....Zoloft helps too.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Sam Bradford looks great.