Thread: I knew it would be like this when we finally lost!

All League

I knew it would be like this when we finally lost!

All the pent-up hatred from the media and all of the "world is coming to an end" attitudes from many JETS fans! ( spoiled fans??)

Geezus, we're 5-2 and play the Lions and Browns the next 2 weeks. Our D played great and our Offense will certainly not have another game like this.

Folks, the glass is half full!!!! Come in off the ledge!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ctjetfan View Post
    All the pent-up hatred from the media and all of the "world is coming to an end" attitudes from many JETS fans! ( spoiled fans??)

Geezus, we're 5-2 and play the Lions and Browns the next 2 weeks. Our D played great and our Offense will certainly not have another game like this.

hahaha...

Yeah, this place is comical after a loss.

Undrafted Free Agent
    guys it's not the fact that we lost, i don't think anyone thought we would go 15-1, but it's the way we lost. Our offense put up a worse performance than their baltimore game, the only reason i say that is because we actually scored vs baltimore.

These receivers have got to get it together, sh** even woodhead is playing better than them. we need to get it together.

Putting up a goose egg on your own home field never looks good and perhaps is fueling the overreaction to just one loss. But at the end of the day it is still just one loss and there is still no reason to doubt that the Jets will be at least a 12-win team and in the thick of the SB hunt.

All Pro
    wake me up in april

Super*****/Prom Queen
    All the pent-up hatred from the media and all of the "world is coming to an end" attitudes from many JETS fans! ( spoiled fans??) Geezus, we're 5-2 and play the Lions and Browns the next 2 weeks. Our D played great and our Offense will certainly not have another game like this. Folks, the glass is half full!!!! Come in off the ledge!!

I remember reading that when the players reported back to 1 Jets Drive last Monday, they were greeted on the practice field with a couple of renditions of "Welcome Back" songs?

Welcome Back, welcome back, welcome back....................

Banned
    ( spoiled fans??)
    41 years of nothing but two AFC East titles, and you think Jets fans are spoiled? That is highly laughable.

More like pissed off, not spoiled. It`s that SOJ`s rearing it`s ugly head every so often that has got fans pissed. That was a Rick Mirer looking offense out there. Will the Jets ever get rid of the SOJ stigma? Not until they start hoisting some trophies consistently. Until then, they havn`t proven anything to us fans.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by 18F View Post
    41 years of nothing but two AFC East titles, and you think Jets fans are spoiled? That is highly laughable.

More like pissed off, not spoiled. It`s that SOJ`s rearing it`s ugly head every so often that has got fans pissed. That was a Rick Mirer looking offense out there. Will the Jets ever get rid of the SOJ stigma? Not until they start hoisting some trophies consistently. Until then, they havn`t proven anything to us fans.
    +1

All Pro
    Spoiled? We have zero championships and only two division titles since the merger.

If a Steelers fan was whining about last night's game against the Saints, he'd be spoiled.

If Rex wants to tell everyone we're the best team in the league, he needs to back it up.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Spoiled? We have zero championships and only two division titles since the merger.

If a Steelers fan was whining about last night's game against the Saints, he'd be spoiled.

If Rex wants to tell everyone we're the best team in the league, he needs to back it up.
    they're 5-2!

All Pro
    The problem is with our talent, we should be winning games handily. Not holding on for dear life against the dolphins and vikes and then getting a gift in denver. and then getting shutout at home.

We could easily be 2-5 and that is worrisome as we have the talent to be putting together games like we played in buffalo and we are not.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Dumb would be the word. We are 2 years into waking up from a mothr fukin coma. It takes time.

Veteran

Yup 5-2 . If the take the lions lightly they will be 5-3. There is no such thing as a gimey