Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 300 Yard QB's Under Schottenheimer...

Hall Of Fame

300 Yard QB's Under Schottenheimer...

Congrats to Brian on his first 300+ yard QB as the Jets OC. Of course he needed overtime to get Sanchez to do it.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Congrats to Brian on his first 300+ yard QB as the Jets OC. Of course he needed overtime to get Sanchez to do it.
    I'd prefer points over yards.

All League
    Second. Pennington did it in '06 at Minnesota.

All Pro
    Points over yards! I second the motion.
    Last edited by TechJet; 11-07-2010 at 05:50 PM.

All Pro
    Well, we won, that's all that matters

Hall Of Fame
    Schotty Jr and Sanchez just gave a big F U to the haters

All Pro
    somebody name Hollis wack the Patriots just now!.

All League
    I almost wish the Jets had lost this game, so that they could have just fired Schotty now, instead of waiting for him to blow it against a conference opponent. I mean not that I would ever wish for the Jets to lose, but this guy is beyond awful. Sorry.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rep View Post
    I almost wish the Jets had lost this game, so that they could have just fired Schotty now, instead of waiting for him to blow it against a conference opponent. I mean not that I would ever wish for the Jets to lose, but this guy is beyond awful. Sorry.
    Do you honestly believe for a second that Schotty would get fired mid-season? Be realistic. Only teams like the Bills do dumb things like fire a co-ordinator mid season.

Now I'm not going to tell you he's God's gift to football, but do you think he honestly calls for fumbled snaps, WR's to drop the damn ball into opponents hands, and so on?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I wish a brick fell and hit you on the head before you posted something this lame and stupid.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Sanchez absolutely. Schotty was poor. Sure he had some good playcalls but the gameplan was very very crappy.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    10 minutes of good play by the Offense does not make up for basically a season of being inept, we have a serious problem here.

Banned
    We got lucky today. Totally didn't deserve to win.

Schottenheimer eats gorilla c*cks. He's f*cking terrible.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    10 minutes of good play by the Offense does not make up for basically a season of being inept, we have a serious problem here.
    Seriously? 6 & 2 lead the league have wins over Miami and NE and neither our O or our D have totally put it together yet.

I wouldn't call that a serious problem at all. Teams develop over the course of a season. Winning, beating your cheif rivals while you incorporate new players, develop a young QB are things we should all soil our underwear over.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Seriously? 6 & 2 lead the league have wins over Miami and NE and neither our O or our D have totally put it together yet.

I wouldn't call that a serious problem at all. Teams develop over the course of a season. Winning, beating your cheif rivals while you incorporate new players, develop a young QB are things we should all soil our underwear over.
    No man we're the worst team in first place in the league and our division.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post

And why haven't they put it together offensively? Oh yeah, some guy named Brian on the sidelines.

Banned
    And why haven't they put it together offensively? Oh yeah, some guy named Brian on the sidelines.
    I've been saying it all year. This a$$hole will be the guy who ruins our season. His game planning is disgusting.

I can't tell you how much I hate that f*cking piece of sh*t.

You're stupid.

Hall Of Fame
    I love that Jets fans who have 1 SB team in 40+ years feel the need to scapegoat the OC on a team that is in first place and one year removed from the AFC finals.

I'm okay with you beating on Shotty, it's better than beating your wife or your dog.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    We are a top 15 offense with a 2nd year QB

We won today because our QB is growing up and the Jet are a more diverse offensive team since the passing game can now be a factor.

The Schotty bashing is ignorant, retarded, and pathetic, it needs to stop.