Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: REVIS ISLAND is Back in Business

All Pro

REVIS ISLAND is Back in Business

Hes 100%...now its time for the D to get back to where it was.

Banned
    Revis Prime shut down Megatron

Veteran
    It was amazing to watch Revis' tiny little body (in comparison) leap at the exact right time, and get his hand there in the exact right place on a few of those.

After that, Detroit just gave up throwing to him.

Truly amazing.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotch View Post
    It was amazing to watch Revis' tiny little body (in comparison) leap at the exact right time, and get his hand there in the exact right place on a few of those.

After that, Detroit just gave up throwing to him.

Truly amazing.
    anyone have video of this?

All League
    what a ****ing play

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Wow. I don't think any other cornerback in the league makes that play.

All Pro
    We will look at him in 10 years and we will have to feel fortunate that we got to watch this guy during his prime in a Jets uniform... yes, he is that good...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    We will look at him in 10 years and we will have to feel fortunate that we got to watch this guy during his prime in a Jets uniform... yes, he is that good...
    I'm glad we paid him.

All Pro
    I watched Sportcenter and Around the Horn and PTI and they barely mentioned what REVIS did to THE ALL UNIVERSE JOHNSON.

But you can bet your ass, had MORONTRON killed REVIS......thats all we would be hearing about on those shows.

1 Catch for 13 Yards....... say what?!

All Pro
    I missed that play yesterday. My dog decided she needed to take a piss right before kick-off.

That is one bad ass mo' fo' right there.

Wow.

FREAK OF ****ING NATURE.......Revis not Johnson.

Banned
    They need to come up with Revis cam. He's so fun to watch. Brilliant technique .

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    I watched Sportcenter and Around the Horn and PTI and they barely mentioned what REVIS did to THE ALL UNIVERSE JOHNSON.

But you can bet your ass, had MORONTRON killed REVIS......thats all we would be hearing about on those shows.

1 Catch for 13 Yards....... say what?!
    The media is really sad. Michael Smith mentioned it on Around The Horn, he rescued another wise horrible show as usual... those talking heads are among the biggest idiots in the entire business and have no clue...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
    They need to come up with Revis cam. He's so fun to watch. Brilliant technique .
    You know Johnson thought he had him off the line... and then Revis just popped around and made up that ground and then literally beat him to the ball and made an amazingly athletic play without interfering with the WR penalty wise. I don't think you see someone make a play like that ever in this league especially against someone like Calvin Johnson who is probably the best WR in the league at adjusting to the ball in the air.

All Pro
    I think he was back last week against Green Bay but the loss over shadowed his play. It's great to finally have Revis back at 100% and now with at that level of play it's going to be harder for the oppositions QB to make plays on our secondary. That didn't necessarily hold true yesterday as we all watched Nate Burelson beat Drew Coleman routinely, but not many teams have a legitimate third receiver who Coleman will have to match-up against. Hopefully Kyle Wilson can work his way back onto the field by December.

All Pro
    Where's the "Mevis" camp now?

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    The media is really sad. Michael Smith mentioned it on Around The Horn, he rescued another wise horrible show as usual... those talking heads are among the biggest idiots in the entire business and have no clue...
    It's ESPN not the media in general. If your not Ray Lewis, Brett Favre, TO etc, they're not interested.

All Pro

All Pro
    The great one made Megatron his *****---its that simple. And all the Fannnnnnatics saying we don't need Revis. With the pass rush we have, we would be dead in the water without him.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ikazippy View Post
    It's ESPN not the media in general. If your not Ray Lewis, Brett Favre, TO etc, they're not interested.
    Good point...