Thread: The Sanchize

Undrafted Free Agent

Smile The Sanchize

i was just looking, big sancho has really stepped up and carried this team.

last 2 weeks, our qb is:
    49 of 83, 634 yards and 3 tds, 2 picks (that one today was pretty much just a great, great punt at that point) and 2 rushing tds

this guy is really stepping up and, as gruden would say, a BIG TIME quarterback. he's got 2 overtime wins and makes the throws he has to make. at 49 or 63, he's approaching 60% completion. i dunno, thought his numbers were something worth of looking at, but the timing of his greatness is really what matters- late in games to seal the game. thoughts on our lil guy growing up?

of note, they spoke about it briefly during the game but colt mccoy really shows how young sanchez is. sanchez is a year in the nfl already, yet he's 2 months younger than rookie colt mccoy. thats big time play from a young kid!
    Last edited by sogreedy23; 11-14-2010 at 10:52 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    All the bull$hit criticism of Sanchez is getting old. He makes a LOT of mistakes but I am at the following with him.

He is, "ALL Considered" the best all around QB we have had since Namath.

Don't hand me the Testaverde, O Brien argument. Neither has done what this kid has done 2 years in a row.

He does not have the strongest arm but he is mobile, is learning quickly, and has leadership qualities.

All the haters can drown in their beer.... I like the kid.

All Pro
    He played a great game today. I wish Shoddy would have let him run slants earlier in the game-.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    He played a great game today. I wish Shoddy would have let him run slants earlier in the game-.
    EXACTLY

I also wish Schitthead would let him run a no huddle for at least one drive during a game.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleckomania View Post
    EXACTLY

I also wish Schitthead would let him run a no huddle for at least one drive during a game.
    DEFINITELY! the offense moves so fluid when they run the no huddle or a hurry up..they seem to really click. imo, schotty really isn't using the WRs to they're strengths. bray is a physical beast, huge AND very physical..he loves to fight for position and the ball, while holmes is a great tough and speedy slant player. when both do what they should (braylon deep or just beating his man and holmes running a slant or even comebacks), they do GREAT things..braylon's 74 yard td and santonio's 37 yard OT thriller are prime examples of this. once this happens, i think we'll have a few more 300 yard performances. i really hope we're able to sign both because they really compliment each other, especially if they can get DK to wiggle free a little more often

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleckomania View Post
    EXACTLY

Yeah, I was going to mention that too----win or lose, ****thead is a huge problem.