Thread: THE FAIRWEATHER FANS WILL APPEAR AN WHINE NOW

Practice Squad

THE FAIRWEATHER FANS WILL APPEAR AN WHINE NOW

I take my hat off to the the Pats tonight they played well an we didn't plain an simple but it happens in the NFL week in an week out to every team. We are 9-3 now thats still a great record but to some on here were the worst team every an Rex is a joke etc an so on . We lost a Capt in the secondary an it showed tonight amongst other areas but im sure we will see them again down the road. I know its tough for some to see us get beat in a monday night game of this stature but remember one thing it doesnt matter how we get into the playoffs just get there.

WE ARE STILL A GOOD TEAM WITH GOOD COACHES .............

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by IFUBUILDITTHEYWILLCOME View Post
    I take my hat off to the the Pats tonight they played well an we didn't plain an simple but it happens in the NFL week in an week out to every team. We are 9-3 now thats still a great record but to some on here were the worst team every an Rex is a joke etc an so on . We lost a Capt in the secondary an it showed tonight amongst other areas but im sure we will see them again down the road. I know its tough for some to see us get beat in a monday night game of this stature but remember one thing it doesnt matter how we get into the playoffs just get there.

I have a bridge for sale!

All Pro
    The Jets D IS HIGHLY overated..Harris, Cro and Revis are the only untouchables..Seriously, everyone else is JAG. You can spin the loss anyone you want..This is a devastating loss.

All League
    good coaches?? what r u seeing on the offensive side of the ball?? even the def was soooo outcoached today..ill give rex a pass today dont think we have ever gotten blown out like this ever under rex..

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    I have a bridge for sale!
    that's good because everyones rushing to the nearest one...

at least the fairweathers will dissapear

Banned

You were warned.

SAR I

All League

Good teams don't NOT score. To top it off New England just basically gave every OC in the league the game-plan for how to beat us.

Gameplan for attacking our D

1. Attack Eric Smith
    2. Attack Eric Smith
    3. Attack Eric Smith

Gameplan for destroying our O

4. Just play defense and let Schitty beat himself.

We'll be lucky if we win another game this season. Don't hate me for stating the obvious.

You can say I'm fairweather all you want but I've been saying this all season. We looked terrible in every win except for the first Pats and Miami game.

Veteran
    not for nothing, I respect your post.....you're very positive and I appreciate that as a fan.......but a game of this caliber....a game that will make us 1st in the division...and possible home field adv in the playoffs............show up for the game!!! If we lose, we lose...but show up for the damn game!! 3pts?? really...3 damn pts(if the Jets score anymore its because the Pats D just let up)???? and the D lets up almost 40pts?? this team has a whole sh** load of work to do, that's all I gotta say. We very well may still make the playoffs, all the fans know that...but this loss we just got handed to us, was completely uncalled for....3pts????? and we let up 38?? maybe even more who knows right now. Rex Ryan has to start implementing some damn discipline and some damn fire into this team!!
    The only positive I get out of this, is if we do make it in as a wild card, we may have an advantage, since I think the Jets play better when they have no time for rest....a bye in the 1st wk of the playoffs I think would hurt us tremendously, since we are absolutely PUTRID coming off any kind of rest which is more than a week.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

You were warned.

SAR I
    +1.

Maybe the kool-aid will finally run out here at JI. Mine ran out a long time ago.

someone call?

All Pro

Good team--thought we were a Superbowl team? Good coaches--yes, they performed brilliantly tonight--our head coach once again showed his ineptness with the challenge and preparing a team to play. Our OC---well please, I won't even go there. I knew this would happen--we have been VERY luck playing average teams the last 5 weeks---THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES.

Practice Squad
    i'll root for this team for the rest of my life, but damnit i need somewhere to vent. why not do it amongst my comrades. also, i'm drunk.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Narra View Post
    i'll root for this team for the rest of my life, but damnit i need somewhere to vent. why not do it amongst my comrades. also, i'm drunk.
    Hahahahah!

All Pro
    THIS IS ALL YOU HAVE TO KNOW HERM EDWARDS NEVER HAD HIS TEAM PLAY THIS POORLY IN A BIG GAME!!!!!!!

GOOD GRIEF!!!!