Thread: Chowds running up the score

Banned

Chowds running up the score

anybody else glad they did? i am. if the Jets were worth anything, they wouldve actually dug deep and stopped them. hopefully this shows the Jets cocky defense that they arent anywhere near as good as they think they are, and more importantly they have no pass rush and can't create turnovers. i think Belichick did us a favor by continuing to keep the pedal to the metal and continue to make the Jets eat their own **** all night.

what about you guys?

Word to your mother's uncle...

Actually they didn"t run up the score. Unless you call Taylor four runs into the line trying to run it up. If they wanted to they could have been in the fifties

glad this 'running up the score' BS is getting no traction

if your head coach publically states he is going to kick the a$$ of the opposing coach, there is no 'running up the score'

All Pro
    I didn't think they ran up the score either. What are they supposed to do when they cut through our D like a hot knife through butter?

Their final points came quite early in the 4th quarter, so you can hardly accuse them of deliberately trying to rub it in.

They just whipped us, and we can have no complaints because the Jets were totally outclassed last night.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcoops View Post
    I didn't think they ran up the score either. What are they supposed to do when they cut through our D like a hot knife through butter?

Their final points came quite early in the 4th quarter, so you can hardly accuse them of deliberately trying to rub it in.

They just whipped us, and we can have no complaints because the Jets were totally outclassed last night.
    I agree. They just flat out whipped us in every way that a football team can be whipped. It appeared towards the end that the Jets defensive effort was less than full out and that was even more disturbing.

This team has no heart. Big mouths but no heart.

All Pro
    They didn't run up the score. We were so inept we couldn't stop them on either side of the ball.

Undrafted Free Agent
    there is no "Running up the score" in the NFL. You either stop the other team or you get your ass handed to you. These are professionals.

All League
    Doesn't really bother me. I wish we had a team with that killer instinct. And oh yeah one that could consistently get into the end zone. That'd help too

All Pro
    I don't understand.... How did the Pats "run up the score"?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

If I was the Pats I would have been trying to score til the final whistle.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by tomctomc View Post
    if your head coach publically states he is going to kick the a$$ of the opposing coach, there is no 'running up the score'
    Rex has always said the Pats beat them at 2 positions HC and QB so whats your point in posting things that aren't true??

Quote Originally Posted by Pretzel M & M View Post
    anybody else glad they did? i am. if the Jets were worth anything, they wouldve actually dug deep and stopped them. hopefully this shows the Jets cocky defense that they arent anywhere near as good as they think they are, and more importantly they have no pass rush and can't create turnovers. i think Belichick did us a favor by continuing to keep the pedal to the metal and continue to make the Jets eat their own **** all night.

what about you guys?
    My most helpful text of the night came when I was still clinging to hope and figuring out potential scenarios for a comeback: "We need this loss we ain't that good"

All Pro
    Why did they 'run up the score'? Because they could.