Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Story: The Legend of 'Trip-Gate' Grows

All Jets 24/7

Post New Story: The Legend of 'Trip-Gate' Grows

Florham Park, N.J. - One of the oddest conspiracies in recent memory has managed to take yet another twist as new information has come to the Jets attention about just how exactly the green wall of personnel was formed along the sidelines.

Today Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum held an impromptu*phone conference to announce that strength and conditioning coach Sal Alosi has now been suspended indefinitely due to new information that he was the one who ordered the wall to built.

"Over the last day, as we continued our investigation we discovered some new information and the players at the Miami game were...

More...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Leave it to the Jets to over react...

Woody and Tanny are wimps.

Veteran
    I already could not be more sick of hearing about this stupid crap. Should he have tripped that prick? No but he did get over it and move on.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper View Post
    Leave it to the Jets to over react...

Woody and Tanny are wimps.
    And rats...Sal already took the heat for the knee, which is appropriate, but now they are trying to tell us he is responsible for the wall, which is not in and of itself...illegal?

They should have shut up about this two days ago.

They look like morons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    They look like morons.

and cheaters....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    And so it begins.

The cover-up is worse than the crime.

Did we learn nothing from Watergate??

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post
    and cheaters....
    Tard.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

and cheaters....
    Actually Miami was cheating, evading blockers by running out of bounds, moron.

Charter JI Member
    this.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    And so it begins.

The cover-up is worse than the crime.

Did we learn nothing from Watergate??
    How is it a cover up when the team came out with the announcement?

So, apparently at least you didn't even learn that much from Watergate.

Veteran

Banned
    I won't stoop to calling you a moron, but the gunner was OB because the two Jets defenders forced him out. Miami wasn't cheating. The Jets were. It's on the tape. You can't deny it.

Knee Gate is a stain that can't be washed away.

I won't stoop to calling you a moron, but the gunner was OB because the two Jets defenders forced him out. Miami wasn't cheating. The Jets were. It's on the tape. You can't deny it.

1st, how are you not banned? Calling someone a moron is clearly a personal attack and there is no doubt you troll at least half of the time.

Secondly, there is rightfully no penalty for forcing guys out of bounds. Same concept when you are jamming a receiver. But there is a penalty for going out of bounds and not trying to come in...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

lol, your trolling is pretty weak there Vinnie. PatsFanTx would be ashamed to see these sad attempts.

All League
    How is it a cover up when the team came out with the announcement?

So, apparently at least you didn't even learn that much from Watergate.

This.

McDaniels' revelation that Belichick's spying conspiracy ran much longer and was more systematic than the NFL or Belichick admitted is a blown coverup similar to Alexander Butterfield's in Watergate.

Pats' fans efforts to create moral equivalency with this incident reminds me of the Deon Branch "tampering" scandal they tried to create a few years ago.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    this.
    JW...okay, I'll admit to alittle ballbusting here in the name of 'just deserts', but honestly, Look at the tape in the first 3 seconds. The gunner is clearly forced out. And truthfully, you can't tell me the whole scenerio isn't coached. Force the gunner out. Line up so he gets caught up in the crowd and is taken out of the play. No gunner=better potential return.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    lol, your trolling is pretty weak there Vinnie. PatsFanTx would be ashamed to see these sad attempts.
    Yeah Buzz...I know that comment was a bit 'cheeky' but honestly, see my response to JetsWin. My point has merit although no one here will admit.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

You don't need me to call you a moron. Your posts speak volumes.

And many gunners get forced out. It is a personal foul to not make an effort to come back in right away. He clearly wasn't making that effort as evidenced by his location on the extreme outside of the white paint where he was tripped. Had he not been cheating, he could not have been tripped.

The offender on the Jets has already received more punishment that the entire NE organization did when it was proven that they cheated.

BTW -Adding the word gate doesn't make any sense. The 'Watergate' was an actual location. Nixon didn't cover up an incident at a water treatment plant.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    This.

McDaniels' revelation that Belichick's spying conspiracy ran much longer and was more systematic than the NFL or Belichick admitted is a blown coverup similar to Alexander Butterfield's in Watergate.

Pats' fans efforts to create moral equivalency with this incident reminds me of the Deon Branch "tampering" scandal they tried to create a few years ago.
    Repeat after me: "I am not a crook."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    1st, how are you not banned? Calling someone a moron is clearly a personal attack and there is no doubt you troll at least half of the time.

Secondly, there is rightfully no penalty for forcing guys out of bounds. Same concept when you are jamming a receiver. But there is a penalty for going out of bounds and not trying to come in...
    I didn't call anyone a moron, but was called one. Reread for clarity.

Got to go for now, but I'll be ineterested in taking this thread up again later.