Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Redskins suck/Giants r ghey thread

JetsInsider.com Legend

Redskins suck/Giants r ghey thread

Of all the NFC East matchups that we watch in the tri-state area, these Giants/Redskins games always seem to be the biggest borefest & crapfest every single time. Eggles & Cowgirls at least are more entertaining games....

I hate the Giants and of course rooting for the inept Redskins just makes it worse.

All Pro
    and then the crawl shows that the Fudge Packers are losing to the Bears.....I dont want the Giants to even back in to the playoffs.

I hate their fans. But yes, watching the Foreskins come up short on every possession is murder.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    and then the crawl shows that the Fudge Packers are losing to the Bears.....I dont want the Giants to even back in to the playoffs.

I hate their fans. But yes, watching the Foreskins come up short on every possession is murder.
    Their offense is repeatedly at the bottom of the NFL. Cooley is their only consistent weapon...and thats just about it.

I dont want the VAGiants in

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Finally the Skins score

I wonder what the over/under is on how many times Coughlin steps on the field.... I'd say its at least 5

All Pro

All Pro

Go PACK Go

Green Bay winning 10-3 .. Giants 12 minutes from elimination

Hall Of Fame
    One of those Jet fan's who hate the Giants?

Rookie
    YES!!! i want to see the gmen get no chance...NEW YORK is our city for the years to come

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    personally I don't hate the giants...just giant fans who speak w/ no basis of any knowledge and talk ridiculous crap and remind me of fatcessa.

Practice Squad
    How would that feel if it were to happen ? You win the game(and with 10 wins) you are supposed to, and you STILL dont make playoffs ? That must suck. Oh well, F- the Giants fans, they were talking all kind of smack when the Jets were struggling. Never had a dislike for the Giants since we rarely play them, but F- them now.

All Pro
    I wanna see the giants make it, kinda think they could cause some trouble in the playoffs with that Dline. Anything is possible when you can pressure the QB consistantly sending 4 guys

All Pro

Is there are any other type of jet fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shuler View Post
    How would that feel if it were to happen ? You win the game you are supposed to, and you STILL dont make playoffs ? That must suck. Oh well, F- the Giants fans, they were talking all kind of smack when the Jets were struggling. Never had a dislike for the Giants since we rarely play them, but F- them now.
    +1....they all came out of the woodworks after the NE game...then low and behold a couple of weeks later they pull an epic fail in NFL history 2 or so weeks later then crawl back into their holes and can't take the punishment...

just sayin

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    personally I don't hate the giants...just giant fans who speak w/ no basis of any knowledge and talk ridiculous crap and remind me of fatcessa.
    And there a ton of Jet fans like that as well but I know a ton of Giant fans who don't root against the Jets.

Hall Of Fame
    Turning point of the game may very well have been the dumb last second timeout the Bears called to negate the play where they had gotten a huge 1st down. The very next play Cutler gets sacked for about 10 yards and the Bears have to give it up.

Coaches trying to 'over coach' games.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    Is there are any other type of jet fan?
    Yeah one who doesn't care because their not a rival of the Jets. I don't care what they do.

And there a ton of Jet fans like that as well but I know a ton of Giant fans who don't root against the Jets.
    sure...but i'm on the green side and take **** from the blue side

so the blue side can eat it

Practice Squad
    That may be true, but there were a LOT of Giants fans I know, and what I heard on the radio ripping the Jets. They started to pipe down after the meltdown at the Meadowlands.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Ha ha ha

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Of all the NFC East matchups that we watch in the tri-state area, these Giants/Redskins games always seem to be the biggest borefest & crapfest every single time. Eggles & Cowgirls at least are more entertaining games....

I hate the Giants and of course rooting for the inept Redskins just makes it worse.
    And you can bet, all NFC East games will be on Sunday or Monday night football next year