Thread: Local Indy Reporter Picks Jets

Undrafted Free Agent

Local Indy Reporter Picks Jets

http://www.indystar.com/section/vide...|mostpopvideos

Sanchez could have a breakout game with their inexperienced DB's !!

But , ground and pound needs to be effective as well - I'd love to Greene running in the open again ala last year's playoffs.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyMo View Post
    http://www.indystar.com/section/vide...|mostpopvideos

Sanchez could have a breakout game with their inexperienced DB's !!
    I heard the same thing leading up the Pats game, and we know how that turned out. . .

I almost think the opponent is irrelevant. If Sanchez (and the Jets as a whole) are "on", we can beat anyone, and if they're not, they could lose to anyone.

Let's hope the former shows up on Saturday . . .

All League
    In case you're not familiar with the guy (Bob) who wrote it, he's their reporter who is famous for picking against them. Every market has one of those guys.

I'm not saying that he doesn't have valid points but I'm not surprised that he picked against the home team.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    In case you're not familiar with the guy (Bob) who wrote it, he's their reporter who is famous for picking against them. Every market has one of those guys.

I'm not saying that he doesn't have valid points but I'm not surprised that he picked against the home team.
    Yeah.....Kravitz is an antagonist by trade. 90% of the sports fans in town hate the guy and he feeds off of that.

Of course it also feeds off the fans here who expect everyone to be homer and not have anything negative or critical to say.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    Yeah.....Kravitz is an antagonist by trade. 90% of the sports fans in town hate the guy and he feeds off of that.

Of course it also feeds off the fans here who expect everyone to be homer and not have anything negative or critical to say.

I agree. Every market has a guy like that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post

He gave his opinion just like some Jet fans here do whats the problem?? The Man just be keeping it real how does that make him an antagonist??

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    He gave his opinion just like some Jet fans here do whats the problem?? The Man just be keeping it real how does that make him an antagonist??

Because that's his trademark in Indy. Are you saying that the Jets don't have someone like that;someone to do nothing but hate on the Jets?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Because that's his trademark in Indy. Are you saying that the Jets don't have someone like that;someone to do nothing but hate on the Jets?
    Sure like RC but we don't need anyone like that we have enough Jet fans that do it better..

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Sure like RC but we don't need anyone like that we have enough Jet fans that do it better..
    True

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by OCCH View Post
    I heard the same thing leading up the Pats game, and we know how that turned out. . .

I almost think the opponent is irrelevant. If Sanchez (and the Jets as a whole) are "on", we can beat anyone, and if they're not, they could lose to anyone.

Let's hope the former shows up on Saturday . . .
    +10000

Veteran
    He's the "Cimini" of Indy.

I found that funny. I kill me.

Banned
    Dude needs to brush his tooth.