Thread: Glad this week on Jets Insider is almost over.

Practice Squad

Glad this week on Jets Insider is almost over.

I don't post much, but I do frequent Jets Insider. I find it a great resource and provider of insight into my favorite football team the Jets. I have asked myself several times this week...wtf is wrong with these people?

-Yes your team was caught cheating. No denying it. No need to justify it by saying it wasn't against the rules. Done deal....Pats cheated.

-Why would you (trolls) want to go to an opposing teams fan site to annoy people? You are like those nasty little horse flies you find on the beaches on Cape Cod. Go the **** away and get a life. Seriously, some of you need to go see a therapist.

-Jets fans...why do you buy into the crap from the trolls? You give them a hard on everytime you reply to their stupid crap. Once in a while it is a reasonable debate, but still, they have issues if they need to repeatedly practice anti-social behavior.

Looking forward to tomorrow in more ways than one. GO JETS...Goodbye Trolls

Hall Of Fame
    Overall message: The internet is a ridiculous place

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Overall message: The internet is a ridiculous place
    The internet is fine....people are the whackjobs.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by paule View Post
    I don't post much, but I do frequent Jets Insider. I find it a great resource and provider of insight into my favorite football team the Jets. I have asked myself several times this week...wtf is wrong with these people?

-Yes your team was caught cheating. No denying it. No need to justify it by saying it wasn't against the rules. Done deal....Pats cheated.

-Why would you (trolls) want to go to an opposing teams fan site to annoy people? You are like those nasty little horse flies you find on the beaches on Cape Cod. Go the **** away and get a life. Seriously, some of you need to go see a therapist.

-Jets fans...why do you buy into the crap from the trolls? You give them a hard on everytime you reply to their stupid crap. Once in a while it is a reasonable debate, but still, they have issues if they need to repeatedly practice anti-social behavior.

Looking forward to tomorrow in more ways than one. GO JETS...Goodbye Trolls
    Dr. Phil?

Veteran
    I thought you were talking about the Jets TV show on SNY. Why do they run the same show like 10 times a week? Is there nothing to talk about? Also they have these soft pieces and weak interviews - like filler b/c there is nothing to talk about...

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Dr. Phil?
    Me? Nah. I'm ok with forced sodomy, drug abuse, alcoholism, wife beating....I just don't get this troll stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsound View Post
    I thought you were talking about the Jets TV show on SNY. Why do they run the same show like 10 times a week? Is there nothing to talk about? Also they have these soft pieces and weak interviews - like filler b/c there is nothing to talk about...
    there's plenty to talk about...but whatever it is, would be WAY over the average fan's head...

Here's the average fans thought process

let's run the ball and blitz...

YES!

Hence, all Jets TV shows are essentially about the jets running game and blitz packages