Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: It's that time again.......

  1. #1
    All League
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    4,167

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    +1
    ahhh the eighties.....

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,659
    god i love this song

  4. #4
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,319
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    +1
    ahhh the eighties.....
    "Members Only" jackets.

  5. #5
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchise View Post
    god i love this song
    drums at 3:17


  6. #6
    All League
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    4,167
    My favorite from last year:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFVRtrcDiqA

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,412
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    My favorite from last year:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFVRtrcDiqA
    I couldn't be more fired up right now.

    I want to go put the pads on and get out there.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,929
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    drums at 3:17

    there was a bar I used to go to, where the owner used to spray a little water on the bar every time this song came on and we would all line up and then smack the bar to the beat of those drums. Pretty neat effect. Especially when you're a little ...

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    44,945
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    there was a bar I used to go to, where the owner used to spray a little water on the bar every time this song came on and we would all line up and then smack the bar to the beat of those drums. Pretty neat effect. Especially when you're a little ...
    Is that the Bar where if you ordered a Rum and coke you got a shot of rum and a line??

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Is that the Bar where if you ordered a Rum and coke you got a shot of rum and a line??
    That would've been nice.

    We did lay a few lines on that bar a time or two. Ahhh, memories. We had our own little private section in the restaurant in back, used to enter through the kitchen to see about the specials. Those we're good days.

  12. #12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us