Thread: Hope we got more in the tank...

Hope we got more in the tank...

We beat Pitt and I think we beat whoever we play in the Superbowl, this is a team of destiny, they are playing for each other and for their coach, when a team comes together like that they become impossible to beat.

All Pro
    We do bro. Hopefully Brad Smith can go. We're going to need him for the AFCCG.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    We beat Pitt and I think we beat whoever we play in the Superbowl, this is a team of destiny, they are playing for each other and for their coach, when a team comes together like that they become impossible to beat.
    Geez, I don't know about that. I know Pitt has a reputation for having great defenses but I think both Green Bay and Chicago are scarier teams right now. Both their defenses are pretty good and I think they're better than Pitt offensively. Anyway, let's just focus on GETTING to the Super Bowl first.

We need to put Revis on that kid from OleMiss that can fly, forget his name, he scares the sht out of me, but Hines Ward is not the same player, the other guy that scares me is that dang running back from Ill, sorry my mind is fried at this time, just remember where they went to college. Their defense is actually better than ours, but at least we know we can beat that team straight up.

All League
    As much as I love Brad Smith Cromartie is better at KR in my opinion

Undrafted Free Agent
    I've been a fan since 1973, and this was the happiest I've ever been after a win. What a bunch of guys. How they could shake off a 45-3 beatdown and completely turn the tables six or seven weeks later, it's very impressive.

The only slight worry I have is that we might have the feeling that we've slain the giant -- that this was the BIG game, when it's not. We need to win two more. Next week's game is bigger than this Patriots game was, and I hope we are able to treat it as such. It's just that as big as the Jets-Pats rivalry is, it would only be human nature to not come in with the same intensity for the Steelers. And that would be terrible, because they're one of only a handful of teams that are as physical as we are.

Veteran
    We need to put Revis on that kid from OleMiss that can fly, forget his name, he scares the sht out of me, but Hines Ward is not the same player, the other guy that scares me is that dang running back from Ill, sorry my mind is fried at this time, just remember where they went to college. Their defense is actually better than ours, but at least we know we can beat that team straight up.
    (Mike Wallace.)

I dunno, Cromartie has more speed that Revis actually, no? Hines Ward would abuse Cromartie physically... I think Cromartie on Wallace, Revis on Ward might make more sense...

Quote Originally Posted by thshadow View Post
    (Mike Wallace.)

I dunno, Cromartie has more speed that Revis actually, no? Hines Ward would abuse Cromartie physically... I think Cromartie on Wallace, Revis on Ward might make more sense...

No, I think Revis should definitely be on Wallace all the time, Wallace is too dangerous to let Cro handle by himself. Cro can play up on Ward or Brown, Ward's too slow these days.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Let Pittsburgh worry about us for a day.

We definitely have more in the tank. This team is en FUEGO - as Sanchize would say

Hall Of Fame
    No, I think Revis should definitely be on Wallace all the time, Wallace is too dangerous to let Cro handle by himself. Cro can play up on Ward or Brown, Ward's too slow these days.
    Agreed. Hines Ward may be great but he's slightly long in the tooth and has slowed down a bit from his younger days so that would enable Cro to stay with him. Wallace would run circles around Cro so it's imperative the Jets put Revis on Wallace.