Thread: I HATE Pittsburgh

Banned

I HATE Pittsburgh

Screw Pittsburgh, which is basically the capital city of West Virginia. The women of Pittsburgh have more facial hair than me. These disgusting inbred people come out of the woodwork no matter where you live in America. They are the roaches of society.

One minute the people of that city are relentlessly bashing their own serial rapist QB, but after a few wins they are basically holding his dick ready to assist in the next one.

So for you brave souls that are venturing off to Pennsyltucky for the game, don't say you weren't warned. This gem below is about par for the course in that area.

All Pro
    I have no problem with the fine people of Pittsburgh. But I still hope we kick their ass.

All League
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    not all pittsburgh people are bad.

One minute the people of that city are relentlessly bashing their own serial rapist QB, but after a few wins they are basically holding his dick ready to assist in the next one.
    winning makes people forgot about personal issues off the field. look at vick? and as someone said on radio today, ben could strip at the 50 yd line and the crowd would cheer right now.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBensAngel7 View Post
    winning makes people forgot about personal issues off the field. look at vick? and as someone said on radio today, ben could strip at the 50 yd line and the crowd would cheer right now.
    Still the same dog-slaughtering/killer to me except now he has a few more wins :shrug:.

Fk a Pittstain.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I had no problem w/ the Steelers until I moved to Central PA and learned what a bunch of arrogant douche's the bulk of their fans are. I kinda wanted the Ravens to fix the Week 1 blemish on our perfect-ish season, but I'll settle for crying Steelers fans.

All Pro
    Guys, this is not cool, appropriate or worthy of this board.

Practice Squad
    I think Primanti Bros is swell, but only the original location on 18th.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Mostro View Post
    I think Primanti Bros is swell, but only the original location on 18th.
    I'll be enjoying a Primantis sandwich on Sunday (Carson St location on the Southside).

Pittsburgh is actually a nice town and the fans are cool....I have relatives out there and enjoy going there.

For the OP...you are wrong.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBensAngel7 View Post
    not all pittsburgh people are bad.

BBA7,

Please provide the link for the Steelers boards that you don't frequent any more, I'm curious to read what they are saying.