Thread: TOM BRADY HAD 8.78 SECONDS TO THROW THE BALL

Undrafted Free Agent

TOM BRADY HAD 8.78 SECONDS TO THROW THE BALL

Are you kidding me, sc just showed the 3rd and 13 play in the 4th quarter with 5:25 left, and they showed the stop watch counting 8.78 seconds for brady to throw the ball and THERE WAS NOONE OPEN AT ALL, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? thats is a lot of time even for a highschool quarterback, MAJOR PROPS TO THE SECONDARY LAST NIGHT.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    This was the single best defensive performance I've seen against a HOF QB since the Giants shut Brady and Moss down in 2008.

Rex f'ing delivered yesterday. Easily the best coach we've had in decades, possibly forever. There's a ring coming fellas....and I hope it's this year. Even if it's not this year, it's coming. We got the right coach and the right QB.

Veteran
    It felt like 30 seconds though

Practice Squad
    I saw that and was just astounded. That was ridiculous. Our coverage was crazy good, and because we had 6 db's, the Patriots had to run the ball and waste all that time. That was genius by Rex.

All League
    I thought the full 5:25 reamining had run off on that one play

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

This past entire offseason and all through the season everyone kept saying that cornerbacks don't affect the game and that you build the defense around your defensive line.

Well, it looks like Rex's way, building around the secondary, works pretty damn well.

And Revis is indeed worth every penny he got Revis is the best defensive back, and should be in the argument for best defensive player and best overall player in the NFL.

Veteran
    If he would've watched the Colts game, he would have figured out that we only rushed 3 or 4. Pansy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyNH2c1E6AI

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    I think that was smelling salts.

Veteran
    That was the most incredible coverage I have ever seen. I feel like we are getting close to a 'drop 10 and Pouha tries to collapse the pocket' play one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    This past entire offseason and all through the season everyone kept saying that cornerbacks don't affect the game and that you build the defense around your defensive line.

Well, it looks like Rex's way, building around the secondary, works pretty damn well.

And Revis is indeed worth every penny he got Revis is the best defensive back, and should be in the argument for best defensive player and best overall player in the NFL.
    +1

Veteran
    It's an ammonia cartridge.

http://jacksonville.com/tu-online/st...17863663.shtml

Ol Holy Grail lookin...

Last edited by AbstraKt; 01-17-2011 at 03:00 PM.