Thread: At least our fans aren't burning our QBs jersey!

JetsInsider.com Legend

At least our fans aren't burning our QBs jersey!

Yikes!

...some fans took out their frustration on Cutler by burning his jersey in the parking lots outside Soldier Field.
    http://content.usatoday.com/communit...njury/1?csp=34

All Pro
    He'll never live this down. This will be his legacy.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0ggIKJ73Pc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d7CKwUHWBo
    Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher doesn’t want to hear any criticism of Jay Cutler for sitting out the second half of the NFC Championship Game with a knee injury. So Urlacher better avoid any large gatherings of NFL players — because plenty of players are questioning Cutler’s toughness.

Here’s a sample of what some current and former NFL players said on Twitter as they watched Culter stand on the sideline while the Bears lost to the Packers:

* Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew wrote, “All I’m saying is that he can finish the game on a hurt knee… I played the whole season on one.”

* Former NFL lineman and current ESPN analyst Mark Schlereth wrote, “As a guy how had 20 knee surgeries you’d have to drag me out on a stretcher to Leave a championship game!”

* Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett wrote, “If I’m on chicago team jay cutler has to wait till me and the team shower get dressed and leave before he comes in the locker room!”

* Jaguars linebacker Kirk Morrison wrote, “Jay Cutler better go put some Tussin on that knee and get back out there.”

* Deion Sanders wrote, “Im telling u in the playoffs u must drag me off the field. All the medicine in pro lockerooms this dude comes out! I apologize bear fans! . . . Folks i never question a players injury but i do question a players heart.

Even one of Cutler’s fellow quarterbacks, Oakland’s Bruce Gradkowski, got in on the action, writing that he once played with two torn MCLs and adding, “Is cutler still ur starter next year? Did the players give up on him?”

Oh, and in Chicago, they’re already burning Cutler jerseys.
    Cutler's a little *****

All Pro
    I knew when Sanchez went down he wasn't going to be out for long. He is one tough SOB, and I love it.

Cutler was pathetic today.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    He really is. But he was stinking up the joint while he was in there. Their 3rd string QB actually played a lot better than Cutler.

Undrafted Free Agent
    How in the hell does anyone know he could have played? Those Twitter stars should know better being that they actually played in the league. This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen, unless you are the doctor on the sideline, you don't know how bad his knee was hurt, just beyond dumb.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by www.mikefrancesa.com View Post
    How in the hell does anyone know he could have played? Those Twitter stars should know better being that they actually played in the league. This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen, unless you are the doctor on the sideline, you don't know how bad his knee was hurt, just beyond dumb.
    True but unless I see the QB actually Carted out on a Stretcher or whatever that 4-wheeled-thing is, and he's actually STANDING on the sidelines?

I WANT HIM OUT THERE!

The thing is that he was good enough to stand but didn't go out and tough it out.....

Thank god we Have Sanchez and not this weenie.
    Last edited by Vin; 01-24-2011 at 12:25 AM.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    True but unless I see the QB actually Carted out on a Stretcher or whatever that 4-wheeled-thing is, and he's actually STANDING on the sidelines?

I WANT HIM OUT THERE!

The thing is that he was good enough to stand but didn't go out and tough it out.....

Thank god we Have Sanchez and not this weenie.

What if the team doctor told him that he doesn't like what he is seeing and if you go out there you are putting your career in jeopardy, there are so many factors, I don't know, too mad at this Jets game to even think clearly.

Thank god..wasn't the jets in the running for him?

Hall Of Fame
    What if the team doctor told him that he doesn't like what he is seeing and if you go out there you are putting your career in jeopardy, there are so many factors, I don't know, too mad at this Jets game to even think clearly.
    dude, if he's not good enough to go back out there, you think they'd just let him STAND THERE with a KNEE INJURY instead of taking him back to the Locker room for X-Rays and other stuff?

If he can WALK, he can Play. He chose not to. And Now he will live with that Decision for the rest of his playing days.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    dude, if he's not good enough to go back out there, you think they'd just let him STAND THERE with a KNEE INJURY instead of taking him back to the Locker room for X-Rays and other stuff?

If he can WALK, he can Play. He chose not to. And Now he will live with that Decision for the rest of his playing days.
    You will find out this week the extent of the injury, too many pseudo doctors in the media.

Hall Of Fame
    You will find out this week the extent of the injury, too many pseudo doctors in the media.
    True. Too many assumptions...Not enough facts.