Thread: Crying...

Undrafted Free Agent

Crying...

If your a player or coach it is okay to cry.

If you are a scout, minimum wage employee, grounds crew, waterboy, or fan of the jets and you cried:

Commit it.

Not really, but get ahold of your life.
    Read a book to your kid, spend some time with your wife, read something, learn, expand your brain, fly a kite, learn to play an instrument, or even actually go outside and play REAL FOOTBALL! WOW THERE IS A CRAZY IDEA! STOP YELLING AT THE TV AND GET OFF THE COUCH AND GO TRY IT YOUR SELF!

There is nothing wrong with crying after a tough playoff loss with your team. Weve all spent over 6 months rooting for this team, reading news articles, coming to this site and reading/posting on the message board, etc. After all that invested time it hurts but it gets better.

Hall Of Fame
    I used to hate the NFL when I played football. Watching football made no sense to me when I played it everyday.

Once I didn't have the game anymore, the NFL brought back that intensity that I used to play with. I'd give up the NFL 1000 times over if it meant I could play a few more seasons. I miss that sh!t.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I am glad some posters have actually played.
    Im just saying. its just a game.
    to paraphrase Revis " BE A MAN AND GET OVER IT"

Hall Of Fame
    I won't lie, I cried when we lost in some games.... pretty sure by highschool I stopped doing that though.

People laugh but all the hard work you put into it... and then to lose, sometimes embarrassingly... man that just breaks you pretty bad.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I won't lie, I cried when we lost in some games.... pretty sure by highschool I stopped doing that though.

People laugh but all the hard work you put into it... and then to lose, sometimes embarrassingly... man that just breaks you pretty bad.
    yea i know. as a player its not a game.
    FANS CRYING NEED TO GET A GRIP!