Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Brad Benson is a Douche Thread

Veteran

The Official Brad Benson is a Douche Thread

This guy has a new radio ad talking about Rex Ryan, the Jets losing and blaming his "foot fetish" as the reason. He goes on to make jokes about Rex AND HIS WIFE...completely classless and uncalled for...his ads always sucked but this is just messed up..

All Pro
    Yeah, I want to buy a car from him now.

Hall Of Fame
    don't buy a car from this stupid vagiant piece of garbage -- ever

and see how many more retarded radio ads he can run

All Pro
    Isn't Brad Benson the schmuck car dealer who makes "erection" jokes during his radio commercials?

All League
    His ads have always been annoying. And they're not even funny. I haven't heard this one yet but I'll sign on the dotted line for his douche status.

Hall Of Fame
    Brad William Benson (born November 25, 1955 in Altoona, Pennsylvania) is a former professional American football player. He was an offensive lineman with the New York Giants of the National Football League from 1978 to 1988. He was a pivotal member of the 1986 Giants team that defeated the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XXI. Benson was selected to play in the 1986 Pro Bowl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Benson

Former Giants player. That explains alot.

Hall Of Fame
    1-888-409-0707

give them a call

1) It costs them money when you call on an his 888 line

2) push the number for sales and tell the salesman who answers what you think of their douche Giant owner after hearing this vile ad and tell them you won't consider buying any car for the Brad Benson group EVER. This also costs the fat Giant douche money because his sales force has to waste time answering your calls.

Make enough calls and even a person as frigging stupid as the ex Giant lineman (who played a lot without a helmet) might even get the picture

Veteran
    I hate this unfunny prick..up there with the Kars for cash annoying commercials...Brad reminds me of the big dumb guy who gets in your face telling u a joke and u have to chuckle so he doesn't hit you...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    1-888-409-0707

give them a call

1) It costs them money when you call on an his 888 line

2) push the number for sales and tell the salesman who answers what you think of their douche Giant owner after hearing this vile ad and tell them you won't consider buying any car for the Brad Benson group EVER. This also costs the fat Giant douche money because his sales force has to waste time answering your calls.

Make enough calls and even a person as frigging stupid as the ex Giant lineman (who played a lot without a helmet) might even get the picture
    I don't always agree with your opinions but this ad is over the line...

All League
    +1 on the hate of this a$$

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

What's worse is that the prick has been waiting 3 weeks to pull the trigger on that ad. It's been sitting at WFAN in the queue, so they knew about it all this time.

Check out the reviews of Brad Benson. Seems consistant with the advertising.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rl...ed=0CDAQqgUwAQ

JetsInsider.com Legend
    He was a douche well before this commerical. His ads are bad and annoying. Playing them 17 times an hour on WFAN just makes it worse.

Or email these retards and tell them how you feel -

http://www.bradbensonhyundai.net/contact.aspx

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    He was a douche well before this commerical. His ads are bad and annoying. Playing them 17 times an hour on WFAN just makes it worse.

Hall Of Fame
    Can't Rex file a suit against this guy or something?

Practice Squad
    I wonder if Brad drives a Hyundai? In his playing days he drove a Corvette.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

If your in Jersey, you could go down there on the weekends and take each end every model out for a test drive, but never buy anything. Just to waste all his salesmens time..." ahh, I don't like the look of the speedometer in this one...can we try another one...oh, this one doesn't handle all that well..."

could have some fun...

Rookie
    Made a similar inquiry as fishooked...I know it'll have no effect, but this jagoff has to learn that we're listening and his stupidity is going to cost him money.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    It wouldn't let me use letters for the phone number...so I just used the numbers that spell 1-800-EAT-SH1T

And based on the reviews of this bait n switch dealership, no wonder the ridiculous deals are a joke.

Seems like you have to wade through a snake pit just to try to get a good deal. What a slimy piece of garbage this guy is.

Veteran
    I am actually surprised there has not been more news about this in the media etc...it's a pretty low class move by Benson...and him being an ex player you would think he would know what is off limits...but then again his other ads suck too..

All League
    oh yeah, count me in, I thought those ad's were very insulting over the top, and not necessary, expecially coming from a crook who doubles the retail price of a car and offers a $5000 rebate or to pay 1 years car payments