Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Sanchez New Girlfriend

Rookie

Mark Sanchez New Girlfriend/ Scotty McKnight's New Girlfriend???

I didn't see this posted yet...

Mark Sanchez is now rumored to be dating Hayden Panettiere

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...ess-panettiere

Hayden Panettiere Reportedly Dating Mark Sanchez After Split with Wladimir Klitschko

When celebrities see their relationships go awry, they have a way off getting back in the ring rather quickly.

That appears to be the case with actress Hayden Panettiere, who is reported to be dating New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez after heavyweight boxing champ Wladimir Klitschko decided to axe things.

Sanchez and Panettiere reportedly exchanged numbers as friends when Panettiere was still dating Klitschko.

This isn't unfamiliar territory for Sanchez. He's had a number of flings with beautiful women, and I guess we know where he's spending his time these days waiting out the NFL lockout.

READ MORE: Ridiculous Sports Merchandise: 20 Hilariously Shameless Items

Last season, Sanchez took the Jets all the way to the AFC Championship Game after the Jets shocked the New England Patriots in the playoffs.

There are still questions whether the third-year QB is the answer for the Jets to ultimately reach the Super Bowl and win it, but apparently his life outside of football is rather relaxing.

But he better hope Klitschko doesn't try to take Panettiere back. That's an off-the-field just waiting to happen.

Panettiere, who's also been the voice actress of such productions as Scooby Doo and the Goblin King and Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil, also played the character Sheryl Yoast in Remember the Titans back in 2000.

Looks like she still loves football, and has found a new football player and team to look up to.
    Last edited by Jets4life335; 06-08-2011 at 03:53 PM.

All Pro
    I think Mark is hoping she will lick his Lombardi Trophy soon.

Hall Of Fame

~ ~ he can do better

JetsInsider.com Legend
    mark sanchez girlfriends are like sick puppies... don't get attached... they'll be gone soon enough

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    mark sanchez girlfriends are like sick puppies... don't get attached... they'll be gone soon enough
    Why do sick puppies go away?

All League
    The "friend"- "girlfriend" mission creep after hanging out with a friend's girlfriend is always fraught with personal and professional risks.

Talking

Wait a minute...I thought that I was dating Hayden Penattierre...is she cheating on me, with my QB?
    Oh well , it was good while it lasted...LOL

Hall Of Fame
    geez, you'd think that at the very least she'd shack up with someone with a higher completion %.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    geez, you'd think that at the very least she'd shack up with someone with a higher completion %.
    Marks female completion rate off the field is really high..

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Marks female completion rate off the field is really high..
    schotty should be taking notes, not vice versa...

Banned
    God Bless America

All Pro
    she is the girl from Remeber the Titans?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by djaparz View Post
    Yep. It took me like a whole 5 seconds to get over that when I first saw her on Heroes.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by djaparz View Post

Banned
    Why did you link to that site which is just a commentary on the story? The real story came from terezowens http://www.terezowens.com/exclusive-...g-panietierre/ the source is supposdedly a guy who went on a double date with them. Its obvious BS fabricated after hearing that Hayden was hanging out with Mark a few weaks ago.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Why did you link to that site which is just a commentary on the story? The real story came from terezowens http://www.terezowens.com/exclusive-...g-panietierre/ the source is supposdedly a guy who went on a double date with them. Its obvious BS fabricated after hearing that Hayden was hanging out with Mark a few weaks ago.
    You are a loser.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Wait a second....

Unsubstantiated celebrity gossip? No way!

Rumors about an athlete and actress dating that dont come directly from them on the internet....Im shocked!!

All League
    supposedly she was with DiCaprio just last week or something...

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet_Engine1 View Post
    You are a loser.
    I know you are but what am I? Next time try using that little noodle in your head to actually come up with somehing other than a bland insult with no basis. Try really hard I know you can do it.