Thread: Help Needed - Do you know anyone in the media

Veteran

Help Needed - Do you know anyone in the media

Hi there,

I know I am going to get some crap about posting this here, but I am trying to publicize my family business, wespamalot.com. We have sent many of our customized FrizbeeGrams to tons of folks in the media we found online (i.e. NBC Today Show, USA Today press room) just trying to get in the media.

Do any of you fellow Jets fans have any contacts in the media that you know or know of that we could send samples of this awesome new product in hopes of getting some press out of it? It can be print, TV/radio or even online.

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to post a response here or you could always send us an email at wespamalot.com.

Thanks so much.

ShawnIspamalot

-
    Last edited by 32green; 06-19-2011 at 11:52 PM.

Banned
    Can you tell us the name of the product or maybe give us the URL to it's website? Maybe an email address?

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by 92Ellis92 View Post
    Hi there,

I know I am going to get some crap about posting this here, but I am trying to publicize my family business, wespamalot.com. We have sent many of our customized FrizbeeGrams to tons of folks in the media we found online (i.e. NBC Today Show, USA Today press room) just trying to get in the media.

Do any of you fellow Jets fans have any contacts in the media that you know or know of that we could send samples of this awesome new product in hopes of getting some press out of it? It can be print, TV/radio or even online.

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to post a response here or you could always send us an email at wespamalot.com.

Thanks so much.

ShawnIspamalot

-
    The Spam.

Stop it.

Veteran
    Sure thing, I had it in the post above, but it was a long post so here is the info below:

URL - http://www.I spams the board

Email address - info@SpamsIsUs

Thanks SAR.
    Last edited by 32green; 06-20-2011 at 12:09 AM.