Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is everyone moaning?

All Pro

Why is everyone moaning?

Santonio, Plax and Jerricho..............c'mon, this threesome doesn't elicit even the slightest bit of wood? NO team can cover all three !!

Practice Squad
    I like it! Now sign Cro. Tell Tanny to call all the baby momma's and offer 5 yrs worth of tootsie pops for the kids.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by el_dub80 View Post
    Santonio, Plax and Jerricho..............c'mon, this threesome doesn't elicit even the slightest bit of wood? NO team can cover all three !!
    Throw in Keller and possibly Heap, along with any of the RB out the backfield and you have even more goodies. All comes down to good ol' number 6.

All Pro
    I think we're gonna see a motivated Plax, I really do

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JCappy View Post
    Throw in Keller and possibly Heap, along with any of the RB out the backfield and you have even more goodies. All comes down to good ol' number 6.
    Exactly !!!!

All Pro
    Plax can run ALL the routes, he's a SB receiver for crying out loud, he's a Red Zone target, he commands a double team in certain packages, this is gonna free up somebody !!

Hall Of Fame
    "Why is everyone moaning?"

Because everyone is waiting for more updates in the Hotties forum. C'mon Revi$, get it done!!

All Pro
    People are moaning because a lot of football fans are dumb and think tha they are smarter than Rex and Tanny when it comes to fielding a team! We lost Edwards and Brad Smith. Whoopdy do. Life will go on.

Hall Of Fame
    Plax is a big ? Two years older, two years out of football, we have no idea if he is close to the player he was.

Edwards and Sanchez had some chemistry and edwards made some brilliant plays last year. Moaning? We are not as good on offense at Wr as we were last year.

Practice Squad
    Yeah... Plax is two years older and two years out of Football... this guy isn't going to lose his skills in two years and being two years out of football is gonna help him. His body is gonna be completely fresh and ready to do big things...

All League
    If Tanny signed him, that means he had some sort of workout that Tanny was happy with the results. If he can provide anywhere close to what Braylon would have provided, at a third of the cost, then good job signing him.

The two teams that played in the AFC CG were fighting for him. Maybe those two teams were in that game because their GMs are pretty damn good at evaluating talent? Shouldn't it be a good thing that we won this battle?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Plax is a big ? Two years older, two years out of football, we have no idea if he is close to the player he was.

Edwards and Sanchez had some chemistry and edwards made some brilliant plays last year. Moaning? We are not as good on offense at Wr as we were last year.
    But now we have Sanchez and his best friend. You can't get better chemistry than that!

Last edited by escamoter2; 07-31-2011 at 01:55 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by el_dub80 View Post
    I think we're gonna see a motivated Plax, I really do
    Not sure how good he will be after jail but the one good thing is that a one year deal means he needs to be motivated if he wants a good deal next year.

Hopefully he is also motivated to get a gun permit.

Hall Of Fame
    Well...shocking as it may be to some of you :

I'm done complaining about Edwards.

We have Plax and I'll just have to deal with that fact.

I just want the Jets to get Cro on-board somehow and then try to get to the AFCCG....again.

All Pro
    You guys are something....

Acting like bringing a 33 year old ex-con WR who shot himself in the leg... is OK

fck. whatever. I'm out-

All League
    It's not everyone. It's a few babies that are polluting the board with nonsense lately. There's a difference between whining like a little b*tch and expressing your opinion.

I personally am a big fan of the Plax signing.
    Last edited by JetBidi; 07-31-2011 at 02:08 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    . I'm out-
    That sounds about right.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    It's not everyone. It's a few babies that are polluting the board with nonsense lately. There's a difference between whining like a little b*tch and expressing your opinion.

I personally am a big fan of the Plax signing.
    I just saw this shirt on the internet.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    I just saw this shirt on the internet.

Looks like it would make a good avatar.......but not unless the Jets win it all with him.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Looks like it would make a good avatar.......but not unless the Jets win it all with him.
    They need to make it in green now.