Thread: Rex Ryan says Cowboys fans might want to stay home

Practice Squad

Rex Ryan says Cowboys fans might want to stay home

Cowboys fans invaded Giants Stadium for years when their team faced the Giants. With the Cowboys coming to MetLife Stadium on Sunday to face the Jets, Rex Ryan was asked if he expects to see Cowboys fans in the stands. “I don’t know why they’d be here,” the Jets coach … Continue reading » http://nyjetsdirect.wordpress.com/20...-to-stay-home/

I bought 4 tickets to the game and invited 2 of my best friends. Unfortunately they are Cowboy fans. I've asked them not to wear jerseys. I'm not in the mood to get showered with crap being thrown at us from behind. I enjoy seeing a few rival fans...makes the game a little bit more fun.

I was at the Jets/Falcon game in 2009 after a serious snowstorm. Jets fans showered a Falcon couple for a whole quarter with snowballs. As soon as the threw one back they got kicked out by security.

Watching Dolphin fans at the midnight miracle game was epic.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan8099 View Post
    I bought 4 tickets to the game and invited 2 of my best friends. Unfortunately they are Cowboy fans. I've asked them not to wear jerseys. I'm not in the mood to get showered with crap being thrown at us from behind. I enjoy seeing a few rival fans...makes the game a little bit more fun.

I was at the Jets/Falcon game in 2009 after a serious snowstorm. Jets fans showered a Falcon couple for a whole quarter with snowballs. As soon as the threw one back they got kicked out by security.

Watching Dolphin fans at the midnight miracle game was epic.
    ohhhh boy, I know it's 9/11 but I have the feeling there will be some fights at MetLife that night...oh and I would tell your friends don't get to reckless if the Jets are losing, us Jets fans are sore losers lol

All League
    I know Rex speaks his mind, but am I the only one that thinks he should steer clear of this topic? With the recent fan violence at other stadiums, he could get himself in some unneeded hot water with the crazy commish... all he needs is for some Boys fan to get bet up and they'll all be pointing fingers at Rex...

Quote Originally Posted by DieHardJet View Post
    ohhhh boy, I know it's 9/11 but I have the feeling there will be some fights at MetLife that night...oh and I would tell your friends don't get to reckless if the Jets are losing, us Jets fans are sore losers lol
    I've gone with Pats friends and they have said they will never go to another Jets game. I've seen many fans randomly punched walking down the stairs for no reason other than their jersey. Lets grow up people. Trash talking is the best part, no need for violence.

Practice Squad
    I've gone with Pats friends and they have said they will never go to another Jets game. I've seen many fans randomly punched walking down the stairs for no reason other than their jersey. Lets grow up people. Trash talking is the best part, no need for violence.
    I totally agree, especially when we're bringing our kids to these games

All League
    treat other fans how you would want to be treated at their stadium. its a shame that its getting to the point you cant go to an away game anr root for your team. its sports, no need for violence.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    DALLAS SUCKS!

All League
    good for him.

i like rex.

i played like he talks.

i coached like he talks.

i like players/coaches/anyone involved who HATES the other team. i played and coached every game of my life with that same exact mentality.

**** the cowboys