Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday Night Weather - Oh No, Here We Go Again (Got Poncho?)

Banned

Sunday Night Weather - Oh No, Here We Go Again (Got Poncho?)

Smells like another Ravens game. Or Vikings game. I'm tired of taking a shower every time I go to the stadium. Even worse, now Schitty has an excuse to be conservative.

SAR I

Banned

Question

Ugh, wtf is with this shlt?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Ugh, wtf is with this shlt?

The weather was looking fantastic all week, suddenly it's turning for the worse.

Good thing I loaded up on waterproof North Face Venture pants to match my North Face Venture jacket at Paragon Sports yesterday. Can't live in another Glad bag at the game.

SAR I

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

The weather was looking fantastic all week, suddenly it's turning for the worse.

Good thing I loaded up on waterproof North Face Venture pants to match my North Face Venture jacket at Paragon Sports yesterday. Can't live in another Glad bag at the game.

SAR I
    I just checked the weather yesterday and they said it was clear un Sunday. These fukcing thunderstorms are pissing me off

Practice Squad

Smells like another Ravens game. Or Vikings game. I'm tired of taking a shower every time I go to the stadium. Even worse, now Schitty has an excuse to be conservative.

SAR I
    I will be sitting in my club seats, under the overhang. 40 Yard line and dry. Pretty good argument that I might have better seats than yours, no?

All Pro
    We would have a roof if the Giants weren't so uptight and boring...Stupid Giants

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by millsan1 View Post
    I will be sitting in my club seats, under the overhang. 40 Yard line and dry. Pretty good argument that I might have better seats than yours, no?
    No question your seats are better than mine. Just about the only ones. Anything Mezzanine on the sideline are the best seats in the house.

I'm not an overhang guy. I like being in the bright sunshine (when available).

SAR I

Incredible. Ever since we opened the new place,its been thinder and rain, that's what they get for not building a retractable roof and taking away over hangs. Mother nature is gonna make us pay. The good thing is its only a 30% chance and its 3 days away. That would suck, I was planning on getting there at 03:30. Don't mind the rain during the game but the tailgate sucks.

Sunday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Practice Squad
    No question your seats are better than mine. Just about the only ones. Anything Mezzanine on the sideline are the best seats in the house.

SAR I
    Fair enough. As discussed elsewhere, overhang and being last row were my deciding factors.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sec340 View Post
    Incredible. Ever since we opened the new place,its been thinder and rain, that's what they get for not building a retractable roof and taking away over hangs. Mother nature is gonna make us pay. The good thing is its only a 30% chance and its 3 days away. That would suck, I was planning on getting there at 03:30. Don't mind the rain during the game but the tailgate sucks.

Sunday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
    The last time the forecast said "don't worry, only 30% chance" I got drenched. Not taking chances this time. Bringing my packable wet suit.

Question for the group: I know I can't bring in a backpack, but are there any acceptable bags one can bring into the stadium to carry all the ponchos and rain gear? Is it only plastic bags or can I bring in like an open tote bag or something?

SAR I

All League
    Another nice thing about your seats are that you can have an nice conversation without any shouting or "What did you say?"s, as it's as quiet as a library in those club seats.

Banned
    The last time the forecast said "don't worry, only 30% chance" I got drenched. Not taking chances this time. Bringing my packable wet suit.

Question for the group: I know I can't bring in a backpack, but are there any acceptable bags one can bring into the stadium to carry all the ponchos and rain gear? Is it only plastic bags or can I bring in like an open tote bag or something?

SAR I
    Ghey

Hall Of Fame
    Uhm, it says 30% chance of rain which means theres a 70% chance that it wont rain.

Question

Sell me one of your seats for the Jaguars game?

B.

All League
    I know you're trolling, but for those that don't realize it, 30% with a chance of showers is nothing compared to the Ravens/Vikings games of last year...

All Pro
    I'm fine in the heat. I'm fine in the bitter cold. I don't mind snow at all. The one thing I don't like is sitting in the rain.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    I'm fine in the heat. I'm fine in the bitter cold. I don't mind snow at all. The one thing I don't like is sitting in the rain.
    Once you're drenched, the cold seeps right in and you can't get rid of it.

Hall Of Fame
    briing your frigging rainsuit SAR and relax

it's football, you nancy - man up

All League

SAR I
    Tool.

Charter JI Member
    I'm not sure about the rain, but I know there is a 100% chance of no sunshine on Sunday night.