Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 166

Thread: Sunday Night Weather - Oh No, Here We Go Again (Got Poncho?)

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,218

    Sunday Night Weather - Oh No, Here We Go Again (Got Poncho?)



    Smells like another Ravens game. Or Vikings game. I'm tired of taking a shower every time I go to the stadium. Even worse, now Schitty has an excuse to be conservative.

    SAR I

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146

    Question

    Ugh, wtf is with this shlt?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Ugh, wtf is with this shlt?


    The weather was looking fantastic all week, suddenly it's turning for the worse.

    Good thing I loaded up on waterproof North Face Venture pants to match my North Face Venture jacket at Paragon Sports yesterday. Can't live in another Glad bag at the game.

    SAR I

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post


    The weather was looking fantastic all week, suddenly it's turning for the worse.

    Good thing I loaded up on waterproof North Face Venture pants to match my North Face Venture jacket at Paragon Sports yesterday. Can't live in another Glad bag at the game.

    SAR I
    I just checked the weather yesterday and they said it was clear un Sunday. These fukcing thunderstorms are pissing me off

  5. #5
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post


    Smells like another Ravens game. Or Vikings game. I'm tired of taking a shower every time I go to the stadium. Even worse, now Schitty has an excuse to be conservative.

    SAR I
    I will be sitting in my club seats, under the overhang. 40 Yard line and dry. Pretty good argument that I might have better seats than yours, no?

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    8,514
    We would have a roof if the Giants weren't so uptight and boring...Stupid Giants

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,218
    Quote Originally Posted by millsan1 View Post
    I will be sitting in my club seats, under the overhang. 40 Yard line and dry. Pretty good argument that I might have better seats than yours, no?
    No question your seats are better than mine. Just about the only ones. Anything Mezzanine on the sideline are the best seats in the house.

    I'm not an overhang guy. I like being in the bright sunshine (when available).

    SAR I

  8. #8
    Incredible. Ever since we opened the new place,its been thinder and rain, that's what they get for not building a retractable roof and taking away over hangs. Mother nature is gonna make us pay. The good thing is its only a 30% chance and its 3 days away. That would suck, I was planning on getting there at 03:30. Don't mind the rain during the game but the tailgate sucks.

    Sunday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

    Sunday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

  9. #9
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    No question your seats are better than mine. Just about the only ones. Anything Mezzanine on the sideline are the best seats in the house.

    I'm not an overhang guy. I like being in the bright sunshine (when available).

    SAR I
    Fair enough. As discussed elsewhere, overhang and being last row were my deciding factors.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Sec340 View Post
    Incredible. Ever since we opened the new place,its been thinder and rain, that's what they get for not building a retractable roof and taking away over hangs. Mother nature is gonna make us pay. The good thing is its only a 30% chance and its 3 days away. That would suck, I was planning on getting there at 03:30. Don't mind the rain during the game but the tailgate sucks.

    Sunday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

    Sunday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
    The last time the forecast said "don't worry, only 30% chance" I got drenched. Not taking chances this time. Bringing my packable wet suit.

    Question for the group: I know I can't bring in a backpack, but are there any acceptable bags one can bring into the stadium to carry all the ponchos and rain gear? Is it only plastic bags or can I bring in like an open tote bag or something?

    SAR I

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Groton
    Posts
    2,855
    Quote Originally Posted by millsan1 View Post
    I will be sitting in my club seats, under the overhang. 40 Yard line and dry. Pretty good argument that I might have better seats than yours, no?
    Another nice thing about your seats are that you can have an nice conversation without any shouting or "What did you say?"s, as it's as quiet as a library in those club seats.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The last time the forecast said "don't worry, only 30% chance" I got drenched. Not taking chances this time. Bringing my packable wet suit.

    Question for the group: I know I can't bring in a backpack, but are there any acceptable bags one can bring into the stadium to carry all the ponchos and rain gear? Is it only plastic bags or can I bring in like an open tote bag or something?

    SAR I
    Ghey

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,079
    Uhm, it says 30% chance of rain which means theres a 70% chance that it wont rain.

  14. #14

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by millsan1 View Post
    I will be sitting in my club seats, under the overhang. 40 Yard line and dry. Pretty good argument that I might have better seats than yours, no?
    Sell me one of your seats for the Jaguars game?

    B.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,393
    I know you're trolling, but for those that don't realize it, 30% with a chance of showers is nothing compared to the Ravens/Vikings games of last year...

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,906
    I'm fine in the heat. I'm fine in the bitter cold. I don't mind snow at all. The one thing I don't like is sitting in the rain.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    I'm fine in the heat. I'm fine in the bitter cold. I don't mind snow at all. The one thing I don't like is sitting in the rain.
    Once you're drenched, the cold seeps right in and you can't get rid of it.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    23,372
    briing your frigging rainsuit SAR and relax

    it's football, you nancy - man up

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,684
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    No question your seats are better than mine. Just about the only ones. Anything Mezzanine on the sideline are the best seats in the house.

    I'm not an overhang guy. I like being in the bright sunshine (when available).

    SAR I
    Tool.

  20. #20
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    I'm not sure about the rain, but I know there is a 100% chance of no sunshine on Sunday night.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us