Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Meet "The Truf"...

  1. #1

    Meet "The Truf"...

    Isaiah Trufant. Looking forward to seeing this guy make plays, he's made them everywhere he's been. He's Marcus Trufant's kid brother, only 5.7 but Rex says he's short not small.




    http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-an...c-10dbce0836bb

  2. #2
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Isaiah Trufant. Looking forward to seeing this guy make plays, he's made them everywhere he's been. He's Marcus Trufant's kid brother, only 5.7 but Rex says he's short not small.




    http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-an...c-10dbce0836bb

    I saw him on the SNY Jets Postgame show doing an interview with Jenae Coakley. He was looking up at Jenae. Plays with heart though.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,429
    Looked at the Thread title and I expected to find nothing but Conspiracies and Little Jimmy's within...

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by eifmp View Post
    I saw him on the SNY Jets Postgame show doing an interview with Jenae Coakley. He was looking up at Jenae. Plays with heart though.
    Good for him...here's 1 for the little guys! Smurf it up Trufi Smurf!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    Good for him...here's 1 for the little guys! Smurf it up Trufi Smurf!



    Trufi Smurf... Bwahahahahahah!!! I like that one even better

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Trufi Smurf... Bwahahahahahah!!! I like that one even better
    Man you dudes are bad...LOL

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us