Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giant Fireman ED?

Banned

Giant Fireman ED?

Anybody see that clown on tv all game rocking the fireman helmet? I mean can he honestly feel comfortable wearing that or is he too stupid to even realize he is copying fireman ed? What a tool...

This thread is useless without pics.

If they want the real one, they can have him straight up for Sintim and Tollefson, fine by me. And not because Sintim and Tolly would help us, just so they take Ed.

Hall Of Fame
    being cheapskates (no full lighting of the stadium, no fanvision capability) they probably don't pay their staff mascot as much as the Jets pay the human obstructed view to stand up on railings and perform at the direction of the PR department for the stadium cameras

however the Phillies pay their Phanatic way more than the firefraud gets paid by the Jets. Ed should hold out when his next contract comes up for renewal

Banned
    [QUOTE=greenwichjetfan;4150970]This thread is useless without pics.[/QUOTe

You want pics? go watch the damn game, he was on tv all game.

and whether you like ed or not its still pretty lame...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Anybody see that clown on tv all game rocking the fireman helmet? I mean can he honestly feel comfortable wearing that or is he too stupid to even realize he is copying fireman ed? What a tool...
    We hate Firefraud. He's a tool. Let him go to the Giants, we don't need a male cheerleader. We have girls now.

SAR I

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    being cheapskates (no full lighting of the stadium, no fanvision capability) they probably don't pay their staff mascot as much as the Jets pay the human obstructed view to stand up on railings and perform at the direction of the PR department for the stadium cameras

however the Phillies pay their Phanatic way more than the firefraud gets paid by the Jets. Ed should hold out when his next contract comes up for renewal
    The Phanatic and that SD Chicken have carved out quite a nice living!!

All Pro
    cool story bro, tell it again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    The Phanatic and that SD Chicken have carved out quite a nice living
    On Sunday my 7 year old daughter wanted to see Snoopy in a Jets jersey. When I pointed down to Firefraud, she said "I don't want an old guy. I want Snoopy."

SAR I

Veteran
    There was one direct ripoff of Fireman Ed.

When the NJ Nets had their run of making the finals two years in a row..

There was some clown who rallied the fans with a N-E-T-S NETS NETS NETS!! chant!!!

He wore a stupid Gilligan hat and put it on and off like Ed does to queue the crowd..

It was an obvious ripoff that I feel I was the only person that noticed.. Maybe considering how insignificant the Nets are even in the finals.

Banned
    The Giant fire geek looked ridiculous.

Banned
    I like Fireman Ed and love our stadium chant. There is nothing else like it on gameday, the Steelers terrible towels are the only equals in the NFL, and our chant is as awesome to behold as the best European football chants. 60 thousand fans speaking as one.

With that said, we do not have a copyright on passionate fans who may be Firefighters. So good for the Giants. I have trouble disrespecting a Firefighter, copycat or not.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerhaubitze View Post
    I like Fireman Ed and love our stadium chant. There is nothing else like it on gameday, the Steelers terrible towels are the only equals in the NFL, and our chant is as awesome to behold as the best European football chants. 60 thousand fans speaking as one.

With that said, we do not have a copyright on passionate fans who may be Firefighters. So good for the Giants. I have trouble disrespecting a Firefighter, copycat or not.

GOSH BATMAN!!! WHEN YOU PUT IT LIKE THAT!!
    Last edited by GetaLife; 09-20-2011 at 10:39 AM.

Banned
    I thought this thread was going to be about a really big Fireman Ed.

All Pro

I liked it better at Shea and GS when the end zone upper deck use to battle.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    Those days are gone. Not enough oxygen to generate noise.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame

or even firefighters suspended and released for inappropriate conduct like our fraud

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    On Sunday my 7 year old daughter wanted to see Snoopy in a Jets jersey. When I pointed down to Firefraud, she said "I don't want an old guy. I want Snoopy."

SAR I
    Did you two paint your faces?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    That was a longtime ago. And wasnt it the guy with the tan coveralls in the upper deck with the towel that originated the J-E-T-S chant?

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by JFM View Post
    I thought this thread was going to be about a really big Fireman Ed.
    Bravo!