Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Buffalo Bills. They are who we thought they were

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078

    Buffalo Bills. They are who we thought they were

    No better than 7-9 this year.

    I promise.

  2. #2
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Altamonte springs florida
    Posts
    432
    NUGENT.












    that is all

  3. #3
    Raiders are FRAUDS too.

  4. #4
    they may be frauds and not even come close to making the playoffs but right now they are 3-1 and have the best afce record. i'm sure every jets fan would take that right now.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Raiders are FRAUDS too.
    They beat us

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,953
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    No better than 7-9 this year.

    I promise.
    so they go 4-9 after starting 3-0??

    ok.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4,458
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Raiders are FRAUDS too.
    LOL

    that's funny

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    so they go 4-9 after starting 3-0??

    ok.
    Broncos did worse after starting 6-0 a few years ago

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14,691
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    No better than 7-9 this year.

    I promise.
    Well, they definitely played down to their competition today. I still think they are better than that though. BTW, saying they are no better than 7-9 is no major prediction there Jimmy the Greek. Why don't you go out on a limb here and say something meaningful. Just look at their team. It's not filled with a lot of talent. Once you see their roster, predicting they'll be no better than 7-9 is no huge leap. Most people would have predicted them to be no better than 4 or 5 wins at the most anyway.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    LOL

    that's funny
    Mr. Optimistic,

    I am glad you think so.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Well, they definitely played down to their competition today. I still think they are better than that though. BTW, saying they are no better than 7-9 is no major prediction there Jimmy the Greek. Why don't you go out on a limb here and say something meaningful. Just look at their team. It's not filled with a lot of talent. Once you see their roster, predicting they'll be no better than 7-9 is no huge leap. Most people would have predicted them to be no better than 4 or 5 wins at the most anyway.
    OK.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,603
    well Pats & Bills beat the Raiders.

    If it comes down to a tie-breaker, the Jets are screwed. which i have predicted that the Raiders game will cost the Jets.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,079
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    well Pats & Bills beat the Raiders.

    If it comes down to a tie-breaker, the Jets are screwed. which i have predicted that the Raiders game will cost the Jets.
    STFU

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,716
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    well Pats & Bills beat the Raiders.

    If it comes down to a tie-breaker, the Jets are screwed. which i have predicted that the Raiders game will cost the Jets.
    All we have to do is beat the Bills twice, which we should be able to do.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    STFU
    +1,000,000

    The calendar say week 4 not week 16. Again, some Jets fans are the worst.

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    well Pats & Bills beat the Raiders.

    If it comes down to a tie-breaker, the Jets are screwed. which i have predicted that the Raiders game will cost the Jets.
    Not likely for the division to come down to the common opponent tie breaker. To predict that it will happen is like calling for snow on Christmas right now.

    Division record and head to head come before common opponents.

    Buffalo is an average team and nobody should be worried about them. Jets should sweep the series with them, which would eliminate the need for that tie breaker anyway.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Bump.

    The Bills are not a playoff caliber team.

    Even with a gift of a 1st half by the offense, this game is a laugher.

    They stink and this game should be 30-3 right now.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    Bump.

    The Bills are not a playoff caliber team.

    Even with a gift of a 1st half by the offense, this game is a laugher.

    They stink and this game should be 30-3 right now.
    sorry to correct you. Jets should have at least 40 points.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    Bump.

    The Bills are not a playoff caliber team.

    Even with a gift of a 1st half by the offense, this game is a laugher.

    They stink and this game should be 30-3 right now.
    They have a tough game at Dallas next week too. But they also have the Phins twice and some other easy ones. We'll see what happens, both teams at 5-3 with tough ones next week

    The Bills were terrible today and Gailey didn't look like such a genius

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    They have a tough game at Dallas next week too. But they also have the Phins twice and some other easy ones. We'll see what happens, both teams at 5-3 with tough ones next week

    The Bills were terrible today and Gailey didn't look like such a genius
    You're right. They do have a bunch of easy games, and it looks like my guarantee of 7 wins isn't likely to pan out.

    But the premise of the thread remains correct.

    The Bills aren't a good team, and they did exactly what I expected them to today.

    I'm sure lots of Jets fans (as well as savvy gamblers) made lots of money from the bookies today. This was an easy one to pick.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us