Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Derrick Mason Has Spoken...

All League

Derrick Mason Has Spoken...

Post game rant:
    "We have some cracks here..."
    "We have to identify the cracks..."
    "And until someone steps up and identifies the cracks, this is going to continue to happen..."
    "The defense did a hell of a job, the offense didn't..."
    Who are the "cracks" he is talking about?

Hall Of Fame
    Cracks= Schott and Baxter

Mangold come back please next week, and fire Schottenheimer please

All League
    Shott is a big crack, Sanchez a small crack thats getting bigger

Mason Without Saying It?

Mason says shotty sux. Without coming out and saying it. This guy is alright in my book. Says there are leaks that need to be fixed. He is talking about one guy and that is ****tenheimer.

Quote Originally Posted by Suffering View Post
    Mason says shotty sux. Without coming out and saying it. This guy is alright in my book. Says there are leaks that need to be fixed. He is talking about one guy and that is ****tenheimer.
    +1

What did he exactly? I just missed itt

The Ravens knew what plays were coming, they sat on routes and we aren't talking about Darrelle Revis type CBs, we are talking about scrub CBs. We need to get rid of Schottenheimer.

All Pro
    Sounded like he was talking about Mark Sanchez. He said we gave the Ravens 20+ points and we were on offense. He mentioned the pick 6...

He came out says there are cracks, but until someone comes out and fixes it, he is implying Rex to get rid of Shotty.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by k.Rhodes25 View Post
    The Ravens knew what plays were coming, they sat on routes and we aren't talking about Darrelle Revis type CBs, we are talking about scrub CBs. We need to get rid of Schottenheimer.
    So freaking pathetic, playing vs third string cbs and we still got embarrassed.

Schotty, Shonn Greene, Baxter and SANCHEZ IMO.

He is not talking about Sanchez. He is talking about Shotty 100%. Saying Rex needs to can this clown.

All League
    He came out says there are cracks, but until someone comes out and fixes it, he is implying Rex to get rid of Shotty.
    He's not referring to the OL???

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Sounded like he was talking about Mark Sanchez. He said we gave the Ravens 20+ points and we were on offense. He mentioned the pick 6...
    I honestly think he meant both... which is appropriate

All League
    some of these guys came here to try and get a ring and are probably hating life right about now, and wait til next week

The whole offense is turning on Shotty and it is only week 4. This week Mason , last week Holmes. Shotty will be gone soon. If God likes all Jet fans.

Undrafted Free Agent
    He was talking about Schotty, because, he said, as players they can watch the film, but after that... It's on someone else to fix it. He doesn't know who is going to fix it, but someone needs to fix it. Eff the dumb ish. Players can't "fix" the play calling, that only leaves the coaching staff. And then he gave props to the defense, so that only leaves... yeah.

Then he segued in to how he talked to the Ravens. It is clear, we were, once again, predictable and telegraphing our stuff. Awful. Awful.

Veteran

Thumbs down

If Mason means what i think he means, and by that i mean he saying Rex (someone) needs to fix the cracks (Schotty), then im all for it.

For the 6 years hes been here, its the same result no matter what the roster lookds like or the QB's in it, loads of turnovers and pathetic showings.

All Pro
    I don't think Mark Sanchez is a great quarterback. Or will develop into one. But there aren't that many great quarterbacks in the league. I think with the right support he can be competent and sometimes very good. For people who want to replace Sanchez, whom exactly do you want to replace him with?

All League
    Here are some exact quotes:

"There are some things that have to change"

"There are some cracks and don't nobody really want to identify the cracks so until we identify the cracks we gonna keep on having the same problems. So whenever someone wanna seal up the cracks then we can continue to move forward".

"It's up to us to look at the film and it's up to somebody to fix it. I don't know who gonna fix it, but its up to somebody to fix it. Somebody gotta man up and say, 'Hey we gotta get this thing goin. F**k this dumb stuff, we gotta get it done".

To me the bolded part means: Someone (a player) needs to man up and tell Schotty to "f**ck this dumb stuff", we have great players and need to get this offense going.

JMO