Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Schotty may be losing his players support

Veteran

Schotty may be losing his players support

With the critisisms coming from Mason, LT, Holmes, about Schotty, i think its a matter of time before more come out and speak up. Wheres there smoke there fire usually.

The fans have see this for awhile, ex Jets today are saying they knew what plays were coming, defensive players saying they knew which play was coming, Schotty has to go.

6 years worth of trash that needs to go to the curb, we have Callahan who can call the plays and produce better.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavilion View Post
    With the critisisms coming from Mason, LT, Holmes, about Schotty, i think its a matter of time before more come out and speak up. Wheres there smoke there fire usually.

The fans have see this for awhile, ex Jets today are saying they knew what plays were coming, defensive players saying they knew which play was coming, Schotty has to go.

6 years worth of trash that needs to go to the curb, we have Callahan who can call the plays and produce better.
    Green Bay said the same sh*t last season... They knew every play we we're running just based on the formation. Heck, I can call the damn play every singe time and so could Baltimore today. They we're overplaying the play every time because they knew right where it was going. A blind guy could tell what play we were running next. Peyton Manning would get destroyed in Schitty's offense. It's not Sanchez... It's BS. Fire Schitty!
    Last edited by KingofNY; 10-03-2011 at 01:33 AM.

All League
    Sanchez also said in his post-game presser that the offense had become "predictable".

I think you can add him to your list.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFreak89 View Post
    Sanchez also said in his post-game presser that the offense had become "predictable".

I think you can add him to your list.
    Sanchez said last week as well... This is joke!!!

All League
    Did we TRY to throw the ball over 10-12 yards in the air once tonight? Serious question.

How the hell can you run such a compact/ conservative offense against such an aggressive and strong defense? How the hell can you not hold in 2 backs to help block and chuck the ball downfield a little?

Where is the intermediate passing game? Where are the screens/ mis-direction plays to slow down the aggresive Ravens defense?

How the hell can you expect to win the game when you don't hold anyone else in to block and run 3 routes continually (slant/ hook/ out) of between 5-10 yards?

WHERE IS THE CREATIVITY?????

SUCH A JOKE!!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
    Did we TRY to throw the ball over 10-12 yards in the air once tonight? Serious question.

How the hell can you run such a compact/ conservative offense against such an aggressive and strong defense? How the hell can you not hold in 2 backs to help block and chuck the ball downfield a little?

Where is the intermediate passing game? Where are the screens/ mis-direction plays to slow down the aggresive Ravens defense?

How the hell can you expect to win the game when you don't hold anyone else in to block and run 3 routes continually (slant/ hook/ out) of between 5-10 yards?

SUCH A JOKE!!
    This man knows what he's talking about.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavilion View Post

I have been Schotty supporter this year and don't blame this on him at all...

But based on what these guys are all coming out and saying there is no question (IMO) that he's lost many of they key players on this team.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post

SUCH A JOKE!!
    I said the exact same thing. There are ways to slow down an over aggressive pass rush.

Banned
    Schotty's players just don't know football.

All League
    everyone in the country except Schotty knew the Ravens were jumping the short routes. Those WR screens were fooling nobody

fire Schotty

There are only two things Rex can do right now. This morning,when he meets with the team,he tells them Shotty is the OC for the rest of the year, that they better keep their fu**ing mouths shut,and play better. Or, fire him right now. One or the other; this can't be a post game thread all year long.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Thank God because Shotty needs to go!!!! I was beside myself that the Jets kept him after firing Mangini. Our offense was the same lame offense with Pennington and Favre as it is with Sanchez. No matter who the Qb or running backs are or no matter who we have at receiver and tight end it has been no good with Shotty calling the plays. We run the same plays over and over with maybe a slight variation information. I can see it so I cant imagine what other D coordinators see. Shotty does not have the ability to out coach other D coordinators. Granted its not his fault about our O line, however his weeknesses is shows as soon as we have a slight problem. We have almost all first rounders on offense. Our offense should be SICK. We would have been succesfull in those AFC chamiopship games if we had a potent offense. He is just like his father with this Marty ball BS. They get to a certain point in the NFL and just cannot continue to improve. Right now Sanchez and our offensive is being held back because of this Douche. If we sacraficed last seaon to bring in a new O coordinator, someone succesful, we would be unstoppable right now with our talent. For the first time in 30 years I turned off the game last noight ans went to bed. Im getting tired of it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsCrazey View Post
    everyone in the country except Schotty knew the Ravens were jumping the short routes. Those WR screens were fooling nobody

fire Schotty
    I just heard on Boomer & Carton that Clowney was watching the game and Tweeting the Jet plays before they were snapped. Anyone know if this is true or not?

Last year 1st play against the ravens shoddy calls a pass play: result is a strip sack TD
    This year 1st play against the ravens shoddy calls a pass play: result is a strip sack TD

Why not run the Ball 3 times and punt?

After the fumble recovery, Jets are on the Ravens 30, shoddy calls a risky wide out screen: result interception td.

Why not run the ball 3 times and kick a field goal

If all the Jets did was run 3 times and punted, they would have won the game.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I just heard on Boomer & Carton that Clowney was watching the game and Tweeting the Jet plays before they were snapped. Anyone know if this is true or not?
    It is. Said he was calling out the plays even though by today he hasn't been a part of the Jets for a year.

Woody and Jenks said some things as well, just more discreet.

Rookie
    What a pathetic offense, if Clowney is able to predict the plays then I'm sure the rest of the league is pretty adapt to what the Jets are running.

I'm so sick of bad Jets offense. We have been going over a decade now with awful gameplans and play calling (since Paul Hackett).

I think Schotty's first year was pretty good with Mangini, but since the rest of the league has figured him out, he doesn't change.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    It is. Said he was calling out the plays even though by today he hasn't been a part of the Jets for a year.

Woody and Jenks said some things as well, just more discreet.
    Thanks, Jetworks. That's f**king insane. Schotty supporters: What's your defense now?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Thanks, Jetworks. That's f**king insane. Schotty supporters: What's your defense now?
    David Clowney doesn't know football.

Damien Woody and Big Jenks don't know football, either. They're just more discreet in their lack of knowledge.

Howdy, by the way.
    Last edited by Sourceworx; 10-03-2011 at 09:35 AM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sourceworx View Post
    David Clowney doesn't know.

Damien Woody and Big Jenks don't know football, either. They're just more discreet in their lack of knowledge.

Howdy, by the way.
    LOL. Thank you for clarifying the issue, source. Buon giorno.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    There are only two things Rex can do right now. This morning,when he meets with the team,he tells them Shotty is the OC for the rest of the year, that they better keep their fu**ing mouths shut,and play better. Or, fire him right now. One or the other; this can't be a post game thread all year long.
    i completely agree!!