Thread: Wanna Laugh?

All League

Wanna Laugh?

If we would have punted on first down Sunday night, we would have won the game 17-13

In all seriousness, never forget that you are never as good as you look on any given Sunday, nor as bad. I think we were worse than bad Sunday night on offense, and could not possibly play any worse than we did, especially against a top 5 defense. Having said that, I expect us to come out Sunday at NE and play a competetive game. We might not win but we will stay close and at least be respectable...I hope....

Banned
    If we punt it on first down, McKnight never scores his return and Flacco may not have thrown an interception.

Also Sanchez would still have gotten abused all night and the Ravens could have score 28 points off turnovers.

I know what you're trying to say for sh*its and giggles but you want to see what a defense looks like thats been on the field for 50 plus minutes? So there goes that theory ...

Anywho ... the real tragedy here is that you're saying its not as bad as it looks yet on the flip side you're suggesting the most impossible scenarios in which he "might" win in. Thats the saddest part

Hall Of Fame
    2632 posts and multiple threads started and virtually every one of them is as lame as this one

All League
    you guys take yourselves and this board waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too serously, god almighty....

the only thing that is lame here are all of you that wasted a thought on thinking I was being the least bit serious about punting on first down.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

It's all sh!ts and giggles until someone giggles and sh!ts.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    If we punt it on first down, McKnight never scores his return and Flacco may not have thrown an interception.

Also Sanchez would still have gotten abused all night and the Ravens could have score 28 points off turnovers.
    Think about it for a second, if we punted on first down Sanchez would not have taken a snap.

I say, run the ball on every play until they get it right. Shoddy doesn't have one play that can get an open reciever any way. Run, Run, Run.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    It's all sh!ts and giggles until someone giggles and sh!ts.
    Never heard that one before.