Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Game Balls

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146

    Game Balls

    Maybin

    Pouha

    Wilkerson

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,984
    Agreed.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,924
    Stevie Johnson

    God

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Maybin

    Pouha

    Wilkerson
    Keller

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,074
    Sanchez.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsman51 View Post
    Sanchez.
    I'll pass on him for this week

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,074
    4tds and a game winning drive. I'll take it.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,299
    What about Keller, Holmes, or Maybin?

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,622
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    What about Keller, Holmes, or Maybin?
    He said Maybin.

    Holmes was okay but god that replay of the route running was just bad. No intensity.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,473
    I give the ball to the offensive line for opening holes and giving Sanchez great protection.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,473
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    He said Maybin.

    Holmes was okay but god that replay of the route running was just bad. No intensity.
    Great point--Holmes and Burris sleep walk out there--they don't run their routes with any intensity and it looks like they are just going through the process.

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseJet View Post
    Stevie Johnson

    God
    +45 there is a higher power... lol

  13. #13
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    370
    Mulligan for the simple fact that he didn't f*ck up for once

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,299
    Quote Originally Posted by dvl7 View Post
    Mulligan for the simple fact that he didn't f*ck up for once
    Haha

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,354
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    He said Maybin.

    Holmes was okay but god that replay of the route running was just bad. No intensity.
    I really want to believe that Holmes just has that effortless style of running that looks like he's dogging it when it couldn't be further fromt he truth.

    Unfortunately, it looks like you're right. Verbal passion is not required, but you never wondered if Braylon was hustling out there. Even on the reverse, Santonio looked like he was going a 3/4 speed with all kinds of running room.

    Quote Originally Posted by dvl7 View Post
    Mulligan for the simple fact that he didn't f*ck up for once
    YES!!

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    He said Maybin.

    Holmes was okay but god that replay of the route running was just bad. No intensity.
    Holmes doesn't make small adjustments well. Mark threw him a ball behind him away from thelinebacker and he didn't get close to reaching back for it. That's 2 games in a row that he's been disappointing in the effort category.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,395
    Sanchez

    Plax

    Maybin


  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,622
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    I really want to believe that Holmes just has that effortless style of running that looks like he's dogging it when it couldn't be further fromt he truth.

    Unfortunately, it looks like you're right. Verbal passion is not required, but you never wondered if Braylon was hustling out there. Even on the reverse, Santonio looked like he was going a 3/4 speed with all kinds of running room.



    YES!!
    We need to draft a WR, or at least bring in one who will work hard. We also need a new OC. I feel as though Schotty takes a very hands off approach to his coaching (see Gannon's comments about no coaching up Sanchez by the staff). I'd like to see Turner at OC after he gets canned as HC in SD.

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,622
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Holmes doesn't make small adjustments well. Mark threw him a ball behind him away from thelinebacker and he didn't get close to reaching back for it. That's 2 games in a row that he's been disappointing in the effort category.
    We should have seen this coming in some ways. This is the same guy that said he didn't want to return punts one game because the punter was such a monster that game. I had never heard a player say something like that prior to last year. Just a bad attitude.

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,205
    Plaxico - That 3rd down catch was all him. We are all cursing Nick Folk if it wasnt for that catch.
    Offensive Line - One of the best game of the season. The Bills had a lot to do with it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us