Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Redskins Defense.

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,603

    Redskins Defense.

    watching them this afternoon i was impressed with the pass rush.

    just asking, does any think they will give the Jets problems next week? matchup problems, etc

    I'm scared.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,988
    Jets lost to the Broncos. You should be scared of every single game just based on that.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    How many threads is this for you today?

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,839
    Game will be more about the Jets defense taking the ball away from Skins.. Jets defense will take the ball away from skins atleast 3 times to makup for none today vs Bills. mark it down!!!

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Jets lost to the Broncos. You should be scared of every single game just based on that.
    So did the Chargers, Raiders, and Dolphins. Any given Sunday my man

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    we all should allow ourselves 24 hours to enjoy the win before we start "Worrying" about the Washington Redskins (who suck).

  7. #7
    believe me i understand the history of recent weeks but I am not scared of Washington at all.

  8. #8
    The Skins have come alive a bit the last 2 weeks. We're going to have trouble with their defense. You would think a Rex Ryan D would force Grossman into multiple turnovers, but who knows, we just let Fitzpatrick carve us up today

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    The Skins have come alive a bit the last 2 weeks. We're going to have trouble with their defense. You would think a Rex Ryan D would force Grossman into multiple turnovers, but who knows, we just let Fitzpatrick carve us up today
    fitzpatrick had a good game but saying he carved us up is a bit of a stretch.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    fitzpatrick had a good game but saying he carved us up is a bit of a stretch.
    Correct. We did give the Jills 14 points off of turnovers too. Jets need to bring their A game every week the remainder of the season. Today's lackluster performace is not going to cut it especially on the road.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Correct. We did give the Jills 14 points off of turnovers too. Jets need to bring their A game every week the remainder of the season. Today's lackluster performace is not going to cut it especially on the road.
    not to mention that TD to Brad Smith was a fluke play....granted Brad made a play on the ball and I give him credit but a fluke play none the less.

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    So did the Chargers, Raiders, and Dolphins. Any given Sunday my man
    Ain't that the truth. Anyways I don't expect the Skins to give the Jets too much trouble

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,600
    Team Ranking Overall Rushing Passing
    Offense 23rd 84.0 (29th) 229.0 (16th)
    Defense 14th 117.3 (18th) 221.4 (10th)


    Defense ain't bad but we should be able to run against them. 29th in the NFL in rushing. Means it plays to our strength.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us