Thread: Stop the Madness

Waterboy

Stop the Madness

Stop killing Sanchez. He didn't have the best year but his line sucks and Greene is not that good and Schittenheimer blows. Get rid of schitty fix the line, draft a speed back and bring back Braylon. Holmes was effective with Braylon and please release mulligan and hunter. They are god awful. Sanchez was fine the last two years with a quality line and good running back along with Edwards. And, enough Peyton talk. That would be another Favre situation. Who wants that?! Not me

JetsInsider.com Legend
    You're so dead, dude. LOL.

Good luck.

Hall Of Fame
    LOL. Poor OP must be blind.

I dont pick on disabled people.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL. Poor OP must be blind.

I dont pick on disabled people.
    But with a stupid condescending post, you just did.

Banned
    Mark Sanchez is the main reason we are 8-8 and our season is over. Did you see the 3 INTs today? Pathetic to say the least. He has regressed.

Hall Of Fame
    The jets coachs and front office deserve a lot of blame for doing many things to hurt sanchez as a qb, no question about it. Having said that his biggest errors this year are all on him. Bad accuracy and horrible turnovers. He has been protected for the 1st two years of his career. Time to bring in competition and let the best man win.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDave125 View Post
    Stop killing Sanchez. He didn't have the best year but his line sucks and Greene is not that good and Schittenheimer blows. Get rid of schitty fix the line, draft a speed back and bring back Braylon. Holmes was effective with Braylon and please release mulligan and hunter. They are god awful. Sanchez was fine the last two years with a quality line and good running back along with Edwards. And, enough Peyton talk. That would be another Favre situation. Who wants that?! Not me
    agree 100%. of course most people on here are way too irrational and expect AFC championship game every year.

Veteran
    can we please stop with this bring back braylon bull****..he's never coming back, get over it.

Waterboy
    agree 100%. of course most people on here are way too irrational and expect AFC championship game every year.

Yea, most of our fans, like our HC speak before they think. I've been a fan gor 35 years and I've seen a lot. Honestly believe Sanchez will be an excellent QB. Remember, Giants fans wanted Eli out after year 3

All League
    Dude, wake the **** up, Sanchez sucks.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDave125 View Post

Yea, most of our fans, like our HC speak before they think. I've been a fan gor 35 years and I've seen a lot. Honestly believe Sanchez will be an excellent QB. Remember, Giants fans wanted Eli out after year 3
    Sancehz has done little to suggest he is going to be a very good qb. Watching him most of this year was painful. The guy sucked as often as he played well. His 1st year without and ideal team behind him and he folds badly.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Sancehz has done little to suggest he is going to be a very good qb. Watching him most of this year was painful. The guy sucked as often as he played well. His 1st year without and ideal team behind him and he folds badly.
    HA! you think that he sucked this year? In his first year we went 9-7 and he did nothing for us it was ground and pound. then we go 8-8 in year 3 with the best stats of his career and you (and other people) think he has regressed? HA!

Waterboy
    Hey Southtown, you are a reason Jets fans always take a backseat to Giants fans. You have no knowledge of the game. A QB that takes a beating makes bad decisions. Fix the line, results get better