Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: Santonio Holmes Bowling Event 2012 - How Many Jets Will Attend

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,928

    Santonio Holmes Bowling Event 2012 - How Many Jets Will Attend

    After what he has pulled, can any of his teammates actually show up?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    After what he has pulled, can any of his teammates actually show up?
    when is it? ill make sure im busy that day.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,940
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    After what he has pulled, can any of his teammates actually show up?
    I would bet a lot more than you think.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,495
    i wonder if a lot of his teammates will go, then refuse to bowl b/c they're upset with the bowling coordinator.

  5. #5
    The only person who is going to show up is limolady.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    22,031
    McElroy is booked for it.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Not Scout
    Posts
    9,051
    Why ever would anyone not attend, the fundraiser of a guy who will make 50 million dollars, who gets donations to a charity with other people's money?

    His bowling events raised about $30K last year and $25K the year before that. He was fined $7.5K for his ridiculous Eagle TD celebration.

  9. #9
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Why ever would anyone not attend, the fundraiser of a guy who will make 50 million dollars, who gets donations to a charity with other people's money?

    His bowling events raised about $30K last year and $25K the year before that. He was fined $7.5K for his ridiculous Eagle TD celebration.
    I attended both years. This past year, I spent a good deal of money on the silent auction to have a dinner with Tone. Still waiting, but they have my money. At this point, I will be paying a ton of money for some middling food and drink, once the dinner happens, as I have no desire to talk to him.

    Will not be going this or any other year.

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wellington, FL
    Posts
    839
    Maybe he can hold onto balls better with 3 holes in them.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    i wonder if a lot of his teammates will go, then refuse to bowl b/c they're upset with the bowling coordinator.
    or just purposely roll gutter balls

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,495
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    or just purposely roll gutter balls
    in a twisted way that would be hilarious. watching these professional athlets score 0 frame after frame. then sulk.

  13. #13
    LOL some kid posted a link to this video on Tone TV

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXHf0...YfRaPaRHFtE0j4

    It looks like they made tone's jersey's flame retardent because they knew this day was coming.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,149
    Santonio's being a jerk, let's take it out on people affected now and in the future with sickle cell anemia. That'll show him.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    LOL some kid posted a link to this video on Tone TV

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXHf0...YfRaPaRHFtE0j4

    It looks like they made tone's jersey's flame retardent because they knew this day was coming.
    some kid is some son of a poster here, by the way.

  16. #16
    Tone is such a stupid nickname.

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Middle of New Jersey
    Posts
    2,966
    Quote Originally Posted by millsan1 View Post
    I attended both years. This past year, I spent a good deal of money on the silent auction to have a dinner with Tone. Still waiting, but they have my money. At this point, I will be paying a ton of money for some middling food and drink, once the dinner happens, as I have no desire to talk to him.

    Will not be going this or any other year.

    I didnt go any year and I wouldnt spend $2 for anything he supports. I will send J-Co's foundation a donation.
    Last edited by Stewdawg; 01-06-2012 at 02:26 PM.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,763
    depends on the kind of bowl

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    i wonder if a lot of his teammates will go, then refuse to bowl b/c they're upset with the bowling coordinator.
    this one made me laugh like crzy bro great post

  20. #20
    Only if Santonio is one of the pins.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us