tough and have no problem ripping into players on the sidelines. I
    particularly remember Haley getting into fights with Warner & Boldin
    in AZ when they were making their Super Bowl run. In addition our
    offensive philosophy is going back to what it should be big, tough,
    physical all weather offense with vertical shots down the field

All League
    Just what the Dr. ordered...

Veteran
    Haley is an extremely tough coach, but he also has "his guys" just like Parcells and just about every other coach does. I specifically remember him going to Larry Fitzgerald in the SB after Fitz caught that late game TD pass to put them in the lead for what seemed like the game winning score and giving him a hug and pointing to the sky. You could clearly see he was saying that Fitz's mother (who died of cancer, and Fitz is on record saying he grows his hair in honor of her) was watching down on him and was proud. It was a great coach/player moment. Bottom line, you work your ass off and do your job and both Sparano and Haley will have your back. Slack off and they're gonna let you have it. Holmes is in for a big wake up call.

All League
    This will make him great or he will crumble. Lets see what he has. I agree that they will tear him a new one from day one. This organization needs to bring in a viable 2nd to push him, or replace him if he flakes out. looking over the the past three seasons the odds are that he will flake out. i want him to just go out there and be the next great qb.

We will see.

Oh yeah i can't wait to see them rip into everyone on the O. They have had it too easy and the ones who suffer are the fans. Bring these guys in and kick it up a hundres notches.

Lets see how Tone reacts.

Veteran
    it's time for suckchez to put up or shut up. now that schitty is gone, can't blame him anymore. I believe suckchez has 2yrs left on contract. If he wants a new contract he will have to produce.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Good

If Sanchez can't take the heat, then he needs to get the f*ck out of the kitchen.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    This will make him great or he will crumble. Lets see what he has. I agree that they will tear him a new one from day one. This organization needs to bring in a viable 2nd to push him, or replace him if he flakes out. looking over the the past three seasons the odds are that he will flake out. i want him to just go out there and be the next great qb.

We will see.

Oh yeah i can't wait to see them rip into everyone on the O. They have had it too easy and the ones who suffer are the fans. Bring these guys in and kick it up a hundres notches.

Lets see how Tone reacts.
    Agree.

Someone else said bring in Orton as a backup, if available that's a good fit. The heat was on schotty, now it's off. Sanchez must know that if he plays poorly, he will be benched.

However, they have to get a RT or it won't matter, no one plays well while being pummeled.