Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MAN UP!!!!!! Woody, Tanny, & REX!

Practice Squad

MAN UP!!!!!! Woody, Tanny, & REX!

I have never seen a bigger bunch of Girly Men than you three! Come out from your bunker and quit hiding behind your wives skirts! I have been a season ticket for thirty years and a die hard Jets fan since 1960 and thought you would change the culture when you bought the team Woody, but this franchise is becoming a fricking circus. Woody you promised us our own stadium and you give us a shared stadium with our rival. You lied! I had a lot of hope you would make the Jets a well run, competitive, and a model that other NFL teams would envy. It appears now that you either you don't know how, or you are more concerned with the bottom line while projecting a false image that you want to be a first class football franchise. I haven't listened to Francessa for eight years because I feel he hates the Jets. I turned him on today and I hear him say you plan to meet with Holmes and Sanchez together or one on one if they won't come in together. Woody they work for you! Tell them to get in your office NOW! Quit acting like a wimp. I don't feel it's your job to handle the Locker Room though. It's Rex's job! By the way where the heck is he hiding? Rex you talk the talk but you can't walk the walk! You shot off your mouth and said you can take the heat. Your proving you can't by hiding. I want you to succeed Rex and I believe you can if you grow up and start proving you have what it takes to be a Head Coach! Tanny you should go back to being the cap guru and hire a proven NFL GM.
    By acting the way the three of you are now your making your critics right about you. My advice to the three of you is come out of hiding, face your critics, answer the tough questions, admit your past mistakes, take the heat, and put your noses to the grindstone and build a franchise to be proud of! You want to quit being a step child and second class citizen to the Giants? Build a winning tradition by winning a few Super Bowls and being competitive even in down years. Oh, get rid of Holmes he is a cancer!

Hall Of Fame
    Why do they have their wives skirts in their bunkers at the circus?

All League
    you can add our QB to the skirt wearing circus also!!!

All League
    I would agree with one thing more than anything else...and it's Rex.

He has as a BIG a mouth as their is in the entire league - but when the sh-- hits the fan he's nowhere to be heard from and when he does talk he's lying.

Rex should be in front of this, taking the heat and putting an end to it.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    FREE THE ELEPHANTS, AND TIGERS!!!

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

They meet now and then.

Hall Of Fame
    ^ I think I need new glasses.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan10 View Post
    you can add our QB to the skirt wearing circus also!!!
    Are you kidding I have seen you post this same nonsense on other threads.

What was Sanchez supposed to do beat down Holmes in a fist fight...

What SPECIFIC action didn't Sanchez take that you would have recommended a REAL MAN and LEADER take?

Good Grief!!!!

All League
    This whole offseason so far has been like watching volcanoes erupt.

Only 170 posts since 2006...no recent activity...BOOM FKCING WOODY SKIRTS HOLMES BALLS FRANCESSA SANCHEZ CKKFCCKK!!

And then the magma recedes, Pompeii is destroyed, the original poster disappears into anonymity. And we wait for the next one to arrive....from we'll never guess where.

Rookie
    Tann is the biggest bag of bull**** I've ever seen. He's a good back office guy who can make things happen, but what the hell does he know about making football scouting roster decisions.

All Pro
    He knows nothing! He is bean counter.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    I have never seen a bigger bunch of Girly Men than you three! Come out from your bunker and quit hiding behind your wives skirts! I have been a season ticket for thirty years and a die hard Jets fan since 1960 and thought you would change the culture when you bought the team Woody, but this franchise is becoming a fricking circus. Woody you promised us our own stadium and you give us a shared stadium with our rival. You lied! I had a lot of hope you would make the Jets a well run, competitive, and a model that other NFL teams would envy. It appears now that you either you don't know how, or you are more concerned with the bottom line while projecting a false image that you want to be a first class football franchise. I haven't listened to Francessa for eight years because I feel he hates the Jets. I turned him on today and I hear him say you plan to meet with Holmes and Sanchez together or one on one if they won't come in together. Woody they work for you! Tell them to get in your office NOW! Quit acting like a wimp. I don't feel it's your job to handle the Locker Room though. It's Rex's job! By the way where the heck is he hiding? Rex you talk the talk but you can't walk the walk! You shot off your mouth and said you can take the heat. Your proving you can't by hiding. I want you to succeed Rex and I believe you can if you grow up and start proving you have what it takes to be a Head Coach! Tanny you should go back to being the cap guru and hire a proven NFL GM.
    By acting the way the three of you are now your making your critics right about you. My advice to the three of you is come out of hiding, face your critics, answer the tough questions, admit your past mistakes, take the heat, and put your noses to the grindstone and build a franchise to be proud of! You want to quit being a step child and second class citizen to the Giants? Build a winning tradition by winning a few Super Bowls and being competitive even in down years. Oh, get rid of Holmes he is a cancer!
    Awesome post.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    This whole offseason so far has been like watching volcanoes erupt.

Only 170 posts since 2006...no recent activity...BOOM FKCING WOODY SKIRTS HOLMES BALLS FRANCESSA SANCHEZ CKKFCCKK!!

And then the magma recedes, Pompeii is destroyed, the original poster disappears into anonymity. And we wait for the next one to arrive....from we'll never guess where.
    No, it's been the same one incident and disappointing end to the season that has been regurgitated by the media ad-nauseum, and fans are eating up their crap like candy!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    I have never seen a bigger bunch of Girly FANS than many on this board....
    Fixed...

Some of you shouldn't have the credentials to post because some of you are downright embarrassing to the fanbase.

It is officially the off-season for the Jets, nobody is hiding, we've seen Rex and Tannenbaum have a press conference, we've seen Woody provide one today, there is another scheduled on Friday.

Rex and T are rebuilding the coaching staff, moves have already been made, more to come, they are doing what they are supposed to be doing, they no longer have to have daily press conferences...

Some of you need to grow the **** up and stop posting until then...

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Why do I think they are each going to take a turn kicking that flunky? Dude looks like he's bracing himself. I haven't seen that kind of submission since that "Deep Impact" movie.

All League
    Rex talks too much and he's a fat blowhard.

He talks too little and he's hiding.

The fans might be more of a mess than the team is right now.

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Fixed...

Some of you shouldn't have the credentials to post because some of you are downright embarrassing to the fanbase.

It is officially the off-season for the Jets, nobody is hiding, we've seen Rex and Tannenbaum have a press conference, we've seen Woody provide one today, there is another scheduled on Friday.

Rex and T are rebuilding the coaching staff, moves have already been made, more to come, they are doing what they are supposed to be doing, they no longer have to have daily press conferences...

Some of you need to grow the **** up and stop posting until then...
    Well, to be fair, that was a really great post; and go get some Solarcane, because you're the one with sensitive skin here, buddy.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Well, to be fair, that was a really great post; and go get some Solarcane, because you're the one with sensitive skin here, buddy.
    C'mon, that is nonsense, the posts here reek of paranoia and chicken littlism...

This thread is crap.

All Pro
    Lots of unhappiness in the fanbase. The expectations are set high for the NY Jets and after all of these years, they need to deliver

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetdawgg View Post
    Lots of unhappiness in the fanbase. The expectations are set high for the NY Jets and after all of these years, they need to deliver
    Yup.

I dont think Woody/Tanny/Rex know how relentless fans are going to be next season. Day after day of embarrassing nonsense coming out about this team even while the NYG are in the NFC championsip. It really is sad...

Let's see how Metlife Stadium's finest react when it's "Tone Time" next season. I hear alot of boo's in his future...